Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 31, 2010 - Wednesday
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am just saying that I was hung out to dry with two moody bitches who were wrong but wouldn't admit it. :poke: A real guy would have had my back. Like LeNeve.

I'm done talking to you about this....

Awww come on, you can't back out now.
Pete Nice Wrote:A real guy would have had my back. Like LeNeve.
Hey, I threw you a "women are slow five :high5: "
texas Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
texas Wrote:Hey B! Thanks to you and the others having my side...and to the dudebros giving Rich some false confidence, it's great the way he struts around the house now!

I can't wait for this at the dudebro convention.

you're going to have to convince him to do it then...he doesn't want to race in front of y'all...I wonder why?

If he backs out, I will take his place and race you.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am just saying that I was hung out to dry with two moody bitches who were wrong but wouldn't admit it. :poke: A real guy would have had my back. Like LeNeve.

POINT Pete Nice :owned:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Pete's just being a bitch and thinking he is king shit. He needs to be put in his place.
texas Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
texas Wrote:hello dudebros and nussies! how's everyone doing today?

Hey Sara!

Hey B! Thanks to you and the others having my side...and to the dudebros giving Rich some false confidence, it's great the way he struts around the house now!

Not a problem! Someone has to set these guys straight. Rich and Petey will both but moping all butthurt after you beat them.. And I am positive you will.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
texas Wrote:
Derick Wrote:sara, I think you could take sweet tits petey

haha, thanks Derick...that image is burned in my mind now...not saying Pete has moobs...but I just envisioned the NumaNuma kid running...

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: That's why we call him sweet tits (or bitch tits) :roflmao:

No, you call me that b/c I said I like the nickname Sweet Tits for a woman and you and T thought it would bother me, but the joke is on you b/c I really could care less.

Oh, don't be all Captain Butthurt... Now, :givemehead:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Pete's just being a bitch and thinking he is king shit. He needs to be put in his place.

I thought you were done after you just got :owned:

beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
texas Wrote:haha, thanks Derick...that image is burned in my mind now...not saying Pete has moobs...but I just envisioned the NumaNuma kid running...

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: That's why we call him sweet tits (or bitch tits) :roflmao:

No, you call me that b/c I said I like the nickname Sweet Tits for a woman and you and T thought it would bother me, but the joke is on you b/c I really could care less.

Oh, don't be all Captain Butthurt... Now, :givemehead:

I'm not butthurt, I laugh every time you two write that b/c I think it's funny and you think it pisses me off.

Nussie_T Wrote:

about time. :poke:
Hey Beckster and T [Image: bow_kneelsuckers.gif]

Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Probably, aren't you a runner though?
No, just guessing.

I would still take the challenge though, if I lost, I would lose like a man, to a man.
Sweet. Just like LeNeve, all this talk makes me want to race someone.
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey Beckster and T [Image: bow_kneelsuckers.gif]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey Beckster and T [Image: bow_kneelsuckers.gif]

:roflmao:

:poke:
Pete Nice Wrote:
texas Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
texas Wrote:Hey B! Thanks to you and the others having my side...and to the dudebros giving Rich some false confidence, it's great the way he struts around the house now!

I can't wait for this at the dudebro convention.

you're going to have to convince him to do it then...he doesn't want to race in front of y'all...I wonder why?

If he backs out, I will take his place and race you.

hmm, see the only thing with that is it's saving Rich's ass...and it'll give him an excuse to 'fake' an injury...and not to mention you protect people for a living so you have to outrun all bafoons...I feel I could stand my own, but if you're afraid Rich would beat you, then I have a chance against ya

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM