Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 31, 2010 - Wednesday
I wish DaveP would have been here today....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey Beckster and T [Image: bow_kneelsuckers.gif]

Hey, Petey... :finger: Go get me a beer!

I'll get you a beer from this brewery...[Image: peeman.gif]

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:I wish DaveP would have been here today....

He would have sided with me.
Nussie_T Wrote:

What are you talking about, I just like Dave's company in the IST, he is a very astute person who always has something good to say.

I thought we dropped your nonsense already...

Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

What are you talking about, I just like Dave's company in the IST, he is a very astute person who always has something good to say.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

You have your head shoved so far up your ass...
you two need a time out

[Image: Time_Out.jpg]
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
[Image: time-out.jpg]
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:you two need a time out

:roflmao:
So is Pete or T the duck?
Derick Wrote:you two need a time out

I think I may try this tonight. It's not abuse if they are not crying right?
T: [Image: bow_kneelsuckers.gif]

Man, it looks like I really missed a good one. Sorry gang. Work has just been kicking my ass in the time sucking department for the last few months.

And thanks to the ladies that like the 'stache. What is funny is if I don't leave it long down the sides I really have a bad child molester look going. It is creepy.

Today I was in meetings with my boss, my boss' boss, and I sat right next to my boss' boss' boss. And there I am owning the 'stache. It was a hoot. Nobody said a thing.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

My new schedule blows more than it did before. I have to leave for work at 12:30pm. Only day I can really participate in show is Monday when I am off. Too many people around to get on when I first get to work.
And I agree with Pete.. :poke:
Today's shirt woot is greatness!

[Image: Lestrades_Moustache_Pomadec9uDetail.png]
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
For those of you who download my recordings, you will notice that today's recording is missing a couple of large pieces in the 2nd and 3rd hour. I'm really sorry about that. I was rendering a video for YouTube while I was bowling, and that caused my computer's automatic mouse clicker to not work...so the player shut off after the first 90 minutes. I didn't get back from bowling until about 1:55 PM at which point I turned it back on. Then later in the 3rd hour my router died on me and I couldn't get it back on for about 5-7 minutes.

Normally when this happens I record the replay to get the parts I missed which I tried to do, but in my haste to upload my video and get ready for work at 4, I forgot to turn the damn player on... Sad Sad Sad Sad

I cut out the large spaces of dead air, so you will notice that the file is much smaller and is missing a whole segment between 1:30 and 1:55, plus the segment between 2:30 and 2:37 is gone also. This doesn't happen very often, and I'm mad that I lost any of the show at all, but unfortunately I'm not perfect and I had other things I was working on that took precedence at the time.
[Image: laylasig.jpg]

"My #1 Dudebro...Greg Mercer from Pittsburgh." - Covino
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy">http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - My LIVE web stream!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy">http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - C&R recordings
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy">http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - Follow me. My tweets are semi-sweet like Nestlé.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM