Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who cares
I missed a 66 yard TD on Saturday in Toronto cause I was in line buying popcorn.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Pete Nice Wrote:Nothin sexier than a man with no teeth eh Beckster? :poke:

Oh you should know! :wink:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I was sent to a ski resort this morning to do an inspection. That place was infested with stink bugs. I had a can of air blast that I use to clean smoke detectors with me. I'd turn the can up side down and spray them little bastards. They'd freeze to death and drop on the floor.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I'm going to pumpkin paradise today.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to pumpkin paradise today.
do they have pie?
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to pumpkin paradise today.
do they have pie?

I don't know. They probaly do. The thing said they have a gift shop, with pumpkin crafts and shit like that.
Pick-your-own pumpkin patch, corn maze, catpult, wagon rides. Over 400 varieties of pumpkins & other produce for sale. Open Saturdays and Sundays only from 2 pm to 7 pm beginning the last weekend of September through October 31. Weekdays by appt.
I just went to the gas station to get some breakfast. The lady asked if I wanted to donate a dollar to a kid with cancer. I said, sure where is he at? Then I declined. Stupid mass charity bullshit.
I got yelled at last night for refusing to drink Budweiser.The waitress asked me if the King of Beers was not good enough for me, so I informed her that it was the self proclaimed king of beers.Then I told her to bring me some real beer, and proceeded to make fun of Bud all night.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Today is 10 10 10! What does that mean? Nothing.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Buffoons...

[Image: x2_2f999e1]
i bleed green Wrote:I got yelled at last night for refusing to drink Budweiser.The waitress asked me if the King of Beers was not good enough for me, so I informed her that it was the self proclaimed king of beers.Then I told her to bring me some real beer, and proceeded to make fun of Bud all night.

:high5:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:I just went to the gas station to get some breakfast. The lady asked if I wanted to donate a dollar to a kid with cancer. I said, sure where is he at? Then I declined. Stupid mass charity bullshit.

:rock: I'm all for helping people in need. I Fuckin hate scammers.
Was goin by Howe Caverns on my way home from fishin so i stopped in. The guide starts talking about why there's no bats on the tour.
"How many of you thought you'd see bats on the tour"? "Sadly the bat population is in danger in the northeast because white nose syndrome is killing most of them off. Here at Howe caverns we're dedicated to finding a cure." If you look to your right you'll find a donation box if you have any spare $ and would like to help find a cure". Then she goes on to say that the bats get it from exposure to people. They got no problem charging 1000 people a week $20 a head to walk through, and they try to guilt trip you into feeling like it's your fault. Like half the people put money. I was like :finger: . You don't see the irony?
negadave Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just went to the gas station to get some breakfast. The lady asked if I wanted to donate a dollar to a kid with cancer. I said, sure where is he at? Then I declined. Stupid mass charity bullshit.

:rock: I'm all for helping people in need. I Fuckin hate scammers.
Was goin by Howe Caverns on my way home from fishin so i stopped in. The guide starts talking about why there's no bats on the tour.
"How many of you thought you'd see bats on the tour"? "Sadly the bat population is in danger in the northeast because white nose syndrome is killing most of them off. Here at Howe caverns we're dedicated to finding a cure." If you look to your right you'll find a donation box if you have any spare $ and would like to help find a cure". Then she goes on to say that the bats get it from exposure to people. They got no problem charging 1000 people a week $20 a head to walk through, and they try to guilt trip you into feeling like it's your fault. Like half the people put money. I was like :finger: . You don't see the irony?

A lot of celebrities die from White Nose Syndrome.
YO!! I just won a $500 gift card to best buy.