Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who cares
Iva13 Wrote:Their customes were GREAT!!!!! I loved them....

I agree, although Covino may have looked more like Little Richard than Prince but who cares. I thought Spot's costume lost its relevance without "Jeannie" next to him. He looked more like Ralph Crampton (Honeymooners, so Rich knows who I'm talking about) but once again who cares. Layla, Sara and Kristen all looked hot in their costumes.
Joe Wrote:Costumes

Those were pretty good. :clap: :clap:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Buzzfeed had pics from the nyc village parade. Think this guy was going as Rich??
[Image: 6d79cfdd.jpg] :j/k:
Nobody said anything about Veteran's Day.
[youtube]g4T4rUrf6QE[/youtube]
Makers of Bud Light did pete. :poke: :j/k: Hat's Off. Much Respect.
[youtube]so1l8wcx2dI[/youtube]
I didn't know they made roof jacks too. They must be partners with Covino logistics.
[Image: IMG_20110511_153018.jpg]
I had to photograph a bunch of roof jacks once for work.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
A drunk chick at work asked me to show her my boobs, then asked if I wanted to see hers, but she didn't show me.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
negadave Wrote:Buzzfeed had pics from the nyc village parade. Think this guy was going as Rich??
Mr Met?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
i bleed green Wrote:
negadave Wrote:Buzzfeed had pics from the nyc village parade. Think this guy was going as Rich??
Mr Met?
This is the one i posted. what else would that costume be though?? I can't tell so i figured it's gotta be a rich davis costume, right? :wink:
[Image: 2c489c33.jpg]
i bleed green Wrote:A drunk chick at work asked me to show her my boobs, then asked if I wanted to see hers, but she didn't show me.
:worthlesswopics:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:A drunk chick at work asked me to show her my boobs, then asked if I wanted to see hers, but she didn't show me.
:worthlesswopics:
There will not be any. Ever.
I'm out of :beer: and too drunk to go into town and get more. Confusedwoot:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]