Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who cares
Pete Nice Wrote:Paul, I got a question. Do you get wood, or at least a chubby around hot naked chicks.

I can tell you right now I would. I would have to wear underarmour boxer briefs every day to keep the raging boner from showing.

It's not that I am a creepy perv like JIW, it's just that I REALLY enjoy the female body and that is what happens.
I agree completetly with @Pete here :high5:

They would definetely not be NRB's. I would have a reason
Pete Nice Wrote:Paul, I got a question. Do you get wood, or at least a chubby around hot naked chicks.

I can tell you right now I would. I would have to wear underarmour boxer briefs every day to keep the raging boner from showing.

It's not that I am a creepy perv like JIW, it's just that I REALLY enjoy the female body and that is what happens.

Sometimes, but as times have gone by, it's really desensitized me. So if she's brand brand new, there's sometimes a little chub, but most of the time, nothing. Although last night, I definitely got wood because she was REALLY REALLY flirting with me, and that's tough when she's naked, boobs out, legs spread with just a sheet between us lol
ap bikini team Wrote:

Sometimes, but as times have gone by, it's really desensitized me. So if she's brand brand new, there's sometimes a little chub, but most of the time, nothing. Although last night, I definitely got wood because she was REALLY REALLY flirting with me, and that's tough when she's naked, boobs out, legs spread with just a sheet between us lol

:worthlesswopics:
michaelangelo Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

You want a boner picture? :fag:
i DONT want to see Pauls woody
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:i DONT want to see Pauls woody

I wouldn't mind ;-)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I soooooo want an order of buffalo wings
Listen to Theoneboard Radio
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.theoneboard.com/radio/player.htm">http://www.theoneboard.com/radio/player.htm</a><!-- m -->
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

You want a boner picture? :fag:

FUCK :finger:
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:You want a boner picture? :fag:

FUCK :finger:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Thats it, Shaking down the change jar to get me some wings....
Listen to Theoneboard Radio
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.theoneboard.com/radio/player.htm">http://www.theoneboard.com/radio/player.htm</a><!-- m -->
Diesels suck.
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i DONT want to see Pauls woody

I wouldn't mind ;-)

I can count on one hand, how many times I've done that. Won't be happening lol

She was a thicker girl than some one the team, but she has an interesting look. Just needs practicing poses. Really tall 5'9. Met her at one of the fights we work at. Great attitude, and isn't shy at all.

[Image: 4462561741_42dc4d52b5_o.jpg]
Nope, she does not look a bit shy.
So I had to tell off my boss this afternoon for being a dick. I thought he was gonna crawl under his desk. :high5:
mongo Wrote:I soooooo want an order of buffalo wings

DUDE!

So could I!

10 Spicy garlic and 10 garlic parm from BW3. YUUUUUMMY!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]