Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
eddieyourdj Wrote:The Cult!!!

I saw them in Concert a few weeks ago, they sounded AMAZING. Awesome show, best one I have seen since I saw the Bouncing Souls the day after Christmas in Asbury Park, NJ.

If you get a chance to see them in concert, DO IT!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Greg Mercer Wrote:Yeah, you may not want to watch this at work...
[youtube]9U-bToFXUjs[/youtube]

What do you mean i should not be watching youtube videos while i'm supposed to be working?!? This is BS. I'm telling HR. Confusedarcasm:
Now i gotta listen to REM shiny happy people to offset that one. The video kills it for me.

Ever hear Austrian death machine? It's the guys from "As i lay dying" doing arnold Schwartzenneger (?) Impressions and Quotes as songs. Joke band, but kinda heavy though. I think it's funny.

[youtube]tPIO86jTrQQ[/youtube]
(Hed) pe- Stand up. With the singer from sevendust. :rock:
[youtube]fXXsBfzlhx8[/youtube]
:rock: Hed p.e. :rock: :rock:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::rock: Hed p.e. :rock: :rock:

Meh
Zito
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:Zito

Zito hasn't been on radio in like 10 years. What are you listening to?
Joe Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Zito

Zito hasn't been on radio in like 10 years. What are you listening to?
Podcast.
Now I gotta skip the John Mayer track coming up.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://player.podtrac.com/player?autoplay=true&button=play&w=229&h=169&type=link&feed=http%3a%2f%2fmarkzito.com%2fmarkzitoshow.xml">http://player.podtrac.com/player?autopl ... toshow.xml</a><!-- m -->
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Check it Out- Will.I.Am & Nicki Minaj
[youtube]pqky5B179nM[/youtube]
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:Check it Out- Will.I.Am & Nicki Minaj
[youtube]pqky5B179nM[/youtube]

Just teasing you but..I think your man card could get revoked if your boppin your head to that one in your car.
That sounds like something my 14yo sister would be into.
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::rock: Hed p.e. :rock: :rock:

Meh

Yea. I was looking for some other good songs by them to burn a cd. I couldn't find any. Confusedad:
negadave Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote::rock: Hed p.e. :rock: :rock:

Meh

Yea. I was looking for some other good songs by them to burn a cd. I couldn't find any. Confusedad:

Bartender... Renegade..... They have good songs!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
negadave Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Meh

They did a cover of Cross Town Traffic that's pretty good too.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
negadave Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Meh

I like Backout too.
New Linkin Park - Waiting for the End! Ab-so-freakin'-lute-Lee incredible song!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music I was listening to in 98-99 LeNeve 6 3,303 11-20-2010, 09:23 PM
Last Post: LeNeve