Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/9 Tuesday - Underpants O'Neil
underpants oneil is Pete Nice aka pwoww's leprechaun name
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:underpants oneil is Pete Nice aka pwoww's leprechaun name

ok :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
What's happening all?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:What's happening all?

rear burger
Brampton Wrote:Toyota Prius Stopped by Highway Patrol

An out-of-control Toyota Prius was brought to a halt today in San Diego by a California Highway Patrol car putting itself in front of it like a brake. According to the CHP, the car suffered from a stuck accelerator......

In response Toyota is officially changing their slogan from "Moving Forward" to "Moving Forward, Quickly and Out of Control"
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:underpants oneil is Pete Nice aka pwoww's leprechaun name

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:

rear burger

What Dat Mean?
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:

rear burger
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

rear burger

What Dat Mean?
when you look at a woman from behind, she has no underpants on, and you can see her "lips", hence rear burger
Whats up baidu spider? Come here often?
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

rear burger

What Dat Mean?
when you look at a woman from behind, she has no underpants on, and you can see her "lips", hence rear burger

Oh, that's right... I should've known that.

I've been dealing with my pain bullshit again, so I'm not quite with it. I am looking at a list of new doctors to try out, however. Hopefully, I can meet with one who won't irritate me and WILL actually treat me instead of tell me that I am developing an irregular heartbeat, even though there is no evidence of that. :Flaming:
I HATE PIE!!
B and one that won't just tell you to go to the Emergecy Room....you definately need a new doctor.
Iva13 Wrote:B and one that won't just tell you to go to the Emergecy Room....you definately need a new doctor.

If I go to the emergency room they charge me $50 to basically waste 4 hours of my time. They don't treat me. All they do is an EKG, some blood work, maybe a chest x-ray and then they tell me that they are pretty sure it's not my heart and that they don't know what's wrong. Then, if I am lucky, they'll give me a prescription for Motrin or Darvocet (which I refuse to take, because it doesn't work)... I would go in if I thought they could help me, but I've gone in dozens of times for this in the past 4 years and it is the same scenario every time.
I HATE PIE!!
Morning all!!! I got moved to a different side of the counter. Now the only people that can see my screen is me and maybe the scheduler. If I am not busy I may be able to sneak on more often. Yipee!!
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning all!!! I got moved to a different side of the counter. Now the only people that can see my screen is me and maybe the scheduler. If I am not busy I may be able to sneak on more often. Yipee!!

Great news!!!! How's Kitty????? I guess no rashes for him/her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve