Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3-8-10 Monday - Another Earthquake...look out CA!!
B you are the new Derick with all of your knowledge !!!! :clap:
Iva13 Wrote:B you are the new Derick with all of your knowledge !!!! :clap:
some people have to use wikipedia (B), I do not. Big difference
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I'm going to edit chili's wiki, and make the cheif export dildos or something, that would be hilarious for some junior high kid to make a report on that.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to edit chili's wiki, and make the cheif export dildos or something, that would be hilarious for some junior high kid to make a report on that.

That would be funny!!! Do it!!! :roflmao: oh and I like Shome.
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to edit chili's wiki, and make the cheif export dildos or something, that would be hilarious for some junior high kid to make a report on that.

In a gay way?
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

In a gay way?

Yep in a gay way!!!!! No, she made me laugh, she said my one comment about Cam made her drink come out her nose.... :roflmao:
Chile makes some decent wine also. But good point, why was there no rush to help Chile? Where was the we are the world part 3 for Chile? I think Brampton is on point. Who cares about the nice economically sound country, we won't send them any money, who cares how many people died, but the dirty disease ridden scum of a nation gets hit by an earthquake and American life has to stop until we send all our money to them? Those people created their own cesspool of a country. F em.

HI all!! :givemehead:

I have to leave at noon today to go to a 1PM meeting/appointment that will take until the show is over, so I will not be around in show today.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Chile makes some decent wine also. But good point, why was there no rush to help Chile? Where was the we are the world part 3 for Chile? I think Brampton is on point. Who cares about the nice economically sound country, we won't send them any money, who cares how many people died, but the dirty disease ridden scum of a nation gets hit by an earthquake and American life has to stop until we send all our money to them? Those people created their own cesspool of a country. F em.

I have to leave at noon today to go to a 1PM meeting/appointment that will take until the show is over, so I will not be around in show today.

You will be missed.....are you feeling better???
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I have to leave at noon today to go to a 1PM meeting/appointment that will take until the show is over, so I will not be around in show today.
is is possible to schedule your meetings around the show?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I have to leave at noon today to go to a 1PM meeting/appointment that will take until the show is over, so I will not be around in show today.

I try to schedule anything that will be noisy around the show.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I try to schedule anything that will be noisy around the show.

I try to do stuff away from my desk b4 and after the show...
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Chile makes some decent wine also. But good point, why was there no rush to help Chile? Where was the we are the world part 3 for Chile? I think Brampton is on point. Who cares about the nice economically sound country, we won't send them any money, who cares how many people died, but the dirty disease ridden scum of a nation gets hit by an earthquake and American life has to stop until we send all our money to them? Those people created their own cesspool of a country. F em.

Hey @Pete, thanks for the shout out. I guess everybody thinks that they will be able to sustain themselves, without a billion in handouts.

I guess thats the trick, screw up your country and hope for a natural disaster
Time to do a PTU seal! :clap:
Iva13 Wrote:

You will be missed.....are you feeling better???

Yeah, still havea runny nose, that's about it.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
i was wondering the same thin about Chile, acutally i was thinking here we go, we're going to get bombarded with text chile to 12345 to donate $10. but it didn't happen, so then I thought is Chile economically sound enough that they can handle it on their own? kind of like if an earthquake hit the US or Canada, would there be an international outpouring of support? probably not (see hurricane Katrina as an example).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT