Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/17/10 Wednesday - Hope I did this right........
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Ok here is the story about the exhaust thing.

New guy we hired takes off manifolds for some reason on a expedition. He goes driving around, we hear on the scanner that a vehicle is on fire. He gets dropped back off here by a police officer. He also had a leaky fuel pressure tester hooked up to it.

This guy is one class away from being ford certified. My kids have more common sense than this guy.

Kind of pisses me off.
So, he just bought the owner a new Expedition?

I don't know what happens in that kind of situation. I'v enever fucked anything up that bad to find out, in my entire life.
in my LIFE (leneve you should understand where this is from)
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster Wrote:

New guy we hired takes off manifolds for some reason on a expedition. He goes driving around, we hear on the scanner that a vehicle is on fire. He gets dropped back off here by a police officer. He also had a leaky fuel pressure tester hooked up to it.

This guy is one class away from being ford certified. My kids have more common sense than this guy.

Kind of pisses me off.

OOH! Can you fire him? :praying: :boobs:

They speciffically hired him because he is close to being certified. We have one certified guy now. All warranty work has to be performed by the certified guy. Ford was questioning how this one certified guy we have was turning in more warranty hours than are even possible.

So no firing.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

Kind of pisses me off.

I don't know what happens in that kind of situation. I'v enever fucked anything up that bad to find out, in my entire life.
in my LIFE (leneve you should understand where this is from)

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I do.
It was a 1999 expedition, with more than 100,000 miles. How much it's worth I have no idea. It was probally worth more to the owner than anyone would have ever paid. I would be so pissed, and would demand a vehicle, and probally sue the company.
retail price on a 1999 Expedition Eddie Bauer editon, with 100K miles = $7575. According to NADA
Derick Wrote:retail price on a 1999 Expedition Eddie Bauer editon, with 100K miles = $7575. According to NADA

How much is one worth with water damage. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning all, I don't know when the hell I will be able to get on. I am stuck at the front counter until further notice.
Is that some sort of "time-out" or something?

A guy quit and the "forgot" to hire someone else and the new service manager we hired left a week ago on holidays to Daytona. So I am stuck up here until they find a suitable replacement.

Geez, that's the same kind of lame move they would pull here.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

Kind of pisses me off.

There was a Chrysler dealership I used to love going to. I was there one day when they did an oil change on a woman's car... They forgot to put oil back in and she made it a quarter of a mile away when her engine blew. They gave her a credit for the value of the car towards a new car.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I was wrong its 2003 or newer. Probaly less miles too. I was just guessing before. Then I went out back, and it was sitting in the lot.
car-b-que
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
yes, I'll take a new GT as a replacement, thank you
Derick Wrote:car-b-que
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

The back two rims and tires are the only things worth something.
Anyone know if yesterday was the first use of "pro-douche-er" on the show and/or on this or the other forum? If not I'm taking credit. :mrgreen:
[Image: laylasig.jpg]

"My #1 Dudebro...Greg Mercer from Pittsburgh." - Covino
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy">http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - My LIVE web stream!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy">http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - C&R recordings
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy">http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - Follow me. My tweets are semi-sweet like Nestlé.
Greg Mercer Wrote:Anyone know if yesterday was the first use of "pro-douche-er" on the show and/or on this or the other forum? If not I'm taking credit. :mrgreen:

I'm pretty sure that you were the one that coined that phrase.
Greg Mercer Wrote:Anyone know if yesterday was the first use of "pro-douche-er" on the show and/or on this or the other forum? If not I'm taking credit. :mrgreen:
I borrowed it from you, so have at it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM