Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/15/10 President's Day...Monday...I'm not off!!!
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:What's up all? The Covino and Rich wiki page has been hacked by a persistent fucker. It's pretty weak that they keep messing around with it.

What are they doing? I just checked it out, seems to be the same.

i checked it on my ipod touch and the mobile site was messed up, the regular one was fine. someone put a lot of effort into making them sound gay. i was kinda impressed that someone would go to that much trouble to change all that stuff.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Hey

Hey is for horses, or cows on your farm.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Anyone watch USA dominate china in womens hockey. 9-0 at the end of the second period.

I missed that, but I saw the Canadian team slaughter the Slovakian team 13-0 at the end of the 2nd.

Whoop Whoop!

Seth Rogan doesn't like hockey, so I didn't get to see the final score, but I'm sure it wasn't much different.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:What's up all? The Covino and Rich wiki page has been hacked by a persistent fucker. It's pretty weak that they keep messing around with it.

What are they doing? I just checked it out, seems to be the same.

i checked it on my ipod touch and the mobile site was messed up, the regular one was fine. someone put a lot of effort into making them sound gay. i was kinda impressed that someone would go to that much trouble to change all that stuff.

They made DBN sound gay too.
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Anyone watch USA dominate china in womens hockey. 9-0 at the end of the second period.

I missed that, but I saw the Canadian team slaughter the Slovakian team 13-0 at the end of the 2nd.

Whoop Whoop!

Seth Rogan doesn't like hockey, so I didn't get to see the final score, but I'm sure it wasn't much different.

I didn't watch the hockey game at all. I watched a bit of the Olympics last night, I watched Alexandre Biledeau kick ass at the Mens Mogul Freestyle... first Canadian to win a gold medal on Canadian soil.
T glad to see you can get in!!!!!!! I thought we wouldn't hear from you for a while... Big Grin Big Grin
LeNeve Wrote:

Speaking of farm... I still need stuff for my horse barn.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:T glad to see you can get in!!!!!!! I thought we wouldn't hear from you for a while... Big Grin Big Grin

It's Louis Riel Day (aka Dead french indian day) in Manitoba so we have the day off. My son and husband went into the city to pick up the hardwood flooring so it can be installed this week.
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Speaking of farm... I still need stuff for my horse barn.

Me too big time.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:T glad to see you can get in!!!!!!! I thought we wouldn't hear from you for a while... Big Grin Big Grin

It's Louis Riel Day (aka Dead french indian day) in Manitoba so we have the day off. My son and husband went into the city to pick up the hardwood flooring so it can be installed this week.

I love Canada's holidays!!!!!! we need a Dead French Indian Holiday in the States!!! :roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I love Canada's holidays!!!!!! we need a Dead French Indian Holiday in the States!!! :roflmao:

It's a provinicial holiday so only Manitoba celebrate Louis Riel Day. I think Alberta's is called Family Day.
you canadians have the weirdest holidays
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:you canadians have the weirdest holidays

Americans have a holiday if the president takes a shit... President's Day... Vetrans Day... Memorial Day.... Martin Luther King Day...
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:you canadians have the weirdest holidays

Americans have a holiday if the president takes a shit... President's Day... Vetrans Day... Memorial Day.... Martin Luther King Day...

I only get off work for one of those.
I'm counting 7 holidays marked on my calendar for February. With Canada sharing one of those. (ground hog day)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT