Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Cam
Greg Mercer Wrote:
Krissy In PA Wrote:just washed my car everyone missed it......lol

Dangit...you need to send out the APB in advance for that!

Confusedhock: :mrgreen:
no i hate that cam
c'mon krissy, show the cam a little love.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
is joe cam down or is it just me?
works for me
it's working for me now
OOH!!! Joe Cam has a new angle today!!!!!!! :happy:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Got a little wind there today.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
It's really dark on Joe Cam right now... I am rather disappointed right now... Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Do you people realize that the best of Joe Cam isn't too far away? That grass is already so green... Soon, it'll be time to break out the lawn mower!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Do you people realize that the best of Joe Cam isn't too far away? That grass is already so green... Soon, it'll be time to break out the lawn mower!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
Actually I need to get out there and pick up all the pieces of the driveway lights that I plowed over.
When, Joey, When????
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:When, Joey, When????
Weekends. It's too late in the day to do anything when I get home from work.
i just called pete cam lame, and come to find out joe cam is down Lame
Derick Wrote:i just called pete cam lame, and come to find out joe cam is down Lame
What the hell. Must need a reset. Confusedwoot:
Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dudebronation.com:1111">http://www.dudebronation.com:1111</a><!-- m -->.