Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Microsoft Excell 2007
Does anyone know a free, safe place to get Microsoft Excel 2007 and download it?

My wife needs it for school and we have 2000. I am not paying $230 for 2007.

Of course she needs it for a huge Quantitative Math assignment due this Wednesday and is incapable of figuring out how to get it on her own, so I have to do it. Wtf :Flaming: Confusedlap: :rant:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I wish I did. Although it isn't the most user friendly program ever developed. Good luck finding print preview! :Flaming:
All the "new" MS office products suck ass. Why they decided to move everything around like they did is beyond me. If there is any way at all she can use the old version she should. You'll spend a bunch of time trying to figure out where everything went with the old one.

Grab yourself a torrent here if you have to have it:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://thepiratebay.org/search/microsoft%20office%202007/0/99/0">http://thepiratebay.org/search/microsof ... 007/0/99/0</a><!-- m -->
I have a copy of office 2007 Pro. You in this area any time soon?
brampton Wrote:Good luck finding print preview! :Flaming:

Yeah, :bullshit: . I thought I was having a stroke when I first started using the 2007 version a couple of months ago. I didn't know what was going on. I couldn't find anything.
I guess I will stick with my 2000 version. I was thinking of upgrading. :?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I tried the Torrents thing. Downloaded two different ones and can not get them to work. I am pissed about that. I think I am still trying to figure out torrents.

btw, we found one of her friends who had a copy and installed it on just one of our PC's last night.

2007 BLOWS GOATS, I could not figure out how to print in excel. It is absolute shit. You would think things would get EASIER to use as we get better technology, not harder.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
speaking of harder i have the new version of office on my computer and hate it, i cant find anything, it used to be so simple, now all the file extension have changed too
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:speaking of harder i have the new version of office on my computer and hate it, i cant find anything, it used to be so simple, now all the file extension have changed too
If the file extensions didn't change then no one would be forced to buy it.
Microsuck has a free download compatibility pack for older Office versions that will work with the newer version's files. There's no fucking way I'm EVER upgrading to that new piece of shit product they have now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Microsoft to shut down TechNet subscription service Joe 3 2,051 07-02-2013, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Hondo
  Microsoft Office 2010 DaveP 5 2,763 11-23-2009, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Joe