Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DBN Post pics of your ride
2000 Pontiac Trans-Am ws6
[Image: 0702091820.jpg]

[Image: 0702091820a.jpg]
Yea.... I'm the Beckster's pimp, and she makes me PIE...... What's wrong with that?
Nice thread!
Anything to show off the bird, huh, Dear?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
The 1998 Cobra that I got rid or to get my current car.

[Image: 13933_201324281252_663141252_4461887_7770400_n.jpg]

The current car. (I want my Cobra back)
[Image: 500155835_1_m%5B1%5D.jpg]
BMW........... :barf:
Brampton Wrote:BMW........... :barf:

Bought it mostly because it's AWD. I like small cars so buying an AWD SUV wasn't really my thing. I thought about buying a Subaru, but they're really not my style. I also needed a 4 door at the time too.

I heard they were very reliable, but I've had to dump a shit load of cash into it.
Joe, get the Cobra back!!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Joe, get the Cobra back!!!!!
I actually know where it is. Someone that lives like 15 minutes from me has it sitting in their driveway. if I had a few thousand bucks I'd be knocking on his door.
[Image: Beckyspie2copy.jpg]

Oh wait, did you mean my car?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
lol, sombody jacked my ride.... WTF lol

I'll admit It I got :owned:
Yea.... I'm the Beckster's pimp, and she makes me PIE...... What's wrong with that?
:roflmao:

Love the picture taken in a K-Mart parking lot.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
PETER!!!!!!! :Flaming:
I HATE PIE!!
Quote:Love the picture taken in a K-Mart parking lot.

That was the day Beckster got my rims for my car... I was excited. I could not wait.
knightryda01 Wrote:

That was the day Beckster got my rims for my car... I was excited. I could not wait.

He was like a kid with a brand new toy. It was embarrassing!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
knightryda01 Wrote:

He was like a kid with a brand new toy. It was embarrassing!

When are you going to post those pix of Beckster posing on the car? Haha
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Plans Tonight? Play Chatroulette Bingo! [PICS] JDubb 4 1,314 07-17-2021, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Funny Cat pics version....3?? Derick 23 3,561 06-13-2020, 12:29 AM
Last Post: monika
  Miami Vids, Pics & Audio Clips For SUPERBOWL WEEK! Covino 17 5,168 02-08-2010, 10:09 AM
Last Post: AirHej
  Epic Forum Pics Derick 4 2,023 06-19-2009, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Brampton