Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2-1-10 Monday...February
I had to borrow my sisters glasses to pass my driving test, but other than that I never wear any corrective lenses.
I have had my phone for a year and it has never been dropped or been wet. I understand an occasional mishap every once in awhile, but Covino seems very careless with this phone. He did get it for free so who cares right?
Cell phone "insider."

:tool:
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
LeNeve Wrote:All the vehicles on my calendar this month are red. Looks nice, I like when things match. Like my new toothpaste and toothbrush are the same colors, makes for a nice treat in the morning.

That's so OCD of you :mrgreen:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
AirHej Wrote:Cell phone "insider."

:tool:

There is a fat chick at the grocery store that talks to me when I'm there. She is my produce insider.
michaelangelo Wrote:so when i click on view active topics, this thread isn't listed there. I didn't think anyone was around today.

Joe made some changes to the server... I think that has become a side-effect. I wonder if he can fix it?
If you look under new posts, it shows.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:so when i click on view active topics, this thread isn't listed there. I didn't think anyone was around today.

Joe made some changes to the server... I think that has become a side-effect. I wonder if he can fix it?
If you look under new posts, it shows.

I'm not having any issues, everything is the same on my pc.
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:All the vehicles on my calendar this month are red. Looks nice, I like when things match. Like my new toothpaste and toothbrush are the same colors, makes for a nice treat in the morning.
Wtf

my thoughts exactly.... Confusedhock: Also, I only watch the Super Bowl for the commercials....

We are going to have a little party... I'm thinking of making nachos. Nothing too crazy since everyone will have to work the next day
I HATE PIE!!
I wonder if C&R are at the pool barefoot like Pete?
My brother in law was snowmobiling and lost his cell. He got a new one, spring comes and he finds his cell in a snowbank in the yard. We dried it out and it works fine.
[Image: this-guy-sandwich-hot-girl-demotivationa...702141.jpg]
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
This broadcast sounds like I'm listening in on someone's phone call.
Jdubb is having trouble finding the IST. What is going on with that? What is different? Nothing has changed for me.
edoblin Wrote:This broadcast sounds like I'm listening in on someone's phone call.

Mine sounds ok...it was a little "off" in the beginning, but now it's OK!
LeNeve Wrote:Jdubb is having trouble finding the IST. What is going on with that? What is different? Nothing has changed for me.
NOTHING changed, all he did was update the software on HIS server. How fucking hard is it to click, board index and see the check marks, those mean new posts
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT