Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 1-20 -- animal surgery first thing
michaelangelo Wrote:this sexy bitch song is damn catchy

Hey Man, what's the good word?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
bpm stands for beats per minute, fitness people use it to pace their workouts. it's also sirius 36 and plays dancy type music

no baby yet, i suggested to my wife that she go for a long walk, but out neighborhood is super icy, so maybe she'll go to the mall and walk there
LeNeve Wrote:what does BPM mean. black people music?

I think it's beats per minute. It's NOT black people music, it's club music. Euro style club music.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
michaelangelo Wrote:bpm stands for beats per minute, fitness people use it to pace their workouts. it's also sirius 36 and plays dancy type music

no baby yet, i suggested to my wife that she go for a long walk, but out neighborhood is super icy, so maybe she'll go to the mall and walk there
i suggest you :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: until the baby doesnt want to be there anymore
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick The Solution Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:bpm stands for beats per minute, fitness people use it to pace their workouts. it's also sirius 36 and plays dancy type music

i suggest you :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: until the baby doesnt want to be there anymore

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
According to a commercial on the radio, my prostate could be affecting my family and friends. Intervention time I guess.

My doctor suggested it... and I"m being serious
Nussie_T Wrote:

My doctor suggested it... and I"m being serious
i know, thats why i suggested it, its supposed to work
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

It worked for my sister... That's how niece #2 was coaxed into the world.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Tell your wife to go for a 3 hour walk, stretch out, cause as soon as the show is over, your comming to :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :missionary: :missionary: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :missionary: :missionary: the baby out of her. And i dont mean the nice love making kind either, i mean hit the baby with the tip style
the show is starting and there are only 2 people here?
I see more than 2 people
I HATE PIE!!
Formula is covered by insurance???? Is that even true??? My sister had to signed up for WIC, because that stuff is expensive.
I HATE PIE!!
I had a DR. appointment scheduled for tomorrow, and they just called me to reschedule for mid febuary. The reason, the Dr.s are going to Haiti to help. That is really fucked up. I am pissed big time. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:
LeNeve Wrote:I had a DR. appointment scheduled for tomorrow, and they just called me to reschedule for mid febuary. The reason, the Dr.s are going to Haiti to help. That is really fucked up. I am pissed big time. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:

WTF! You'd think he would have saw you before heading out there.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM