Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons why Covino is awesome
He is NOT a Flyers fan.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Because I have a hate site. This is not a fan site. If a fan were to come here they would think you didn't like a thing we talked about cause your ideas are sooo much better.

DBN - IN SHOW THREAD (Another Laame Show Day)

Covino - Lets talk about ass

DBN - Ass is laaame, why don't they talk about sports?

Covino - Lets talk sports

DBN. - Yeah it was cool when we thought of it ...sports are lame why dont they talk about anything cool like nussies?

- Stupid Cat Pic

Covino- Lets talk about nussies ...

DBN - Didn't they do did this last year ? Nussies are laame! Why do they bring on these dumb nussies?

- a Few of these : :whomo: and These :homo:

Covino - Let's get serious and talk politics

DBN - I wish they'd talk about nussies. Confusedhock:

End of Show - Anyone who read the above, thinks this show sucked.

Thonks! Awesome "Constructive Criticisms" Yet, continue on & do what you do. If its fun for you then I'm glad. Just understand It's counterproductive for me to point a new listener to this "fan site" . I truly appreciate the feedback and work/dedication put here to keep this going but lets be honest. Aside from the few who truly understand what we're trying to do, this is mainly a negative hate (i use hate loosely) site with a core four who don't know shit yet swear they do.

SO in conclusion, I'm awesome cause I have a forum and a hate site. :rant:
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
Ok,
Ass is awesome, as long as it isn't dude ass.
Sports are awesome, as long as it isn't football or basketball.
Stupid cat pics are only ok if the cat is cute, or wearing a lime hat.
Politics, that's just a giant can of worms that will only piss people off. If you talk logical, you'll piss off both parties.

So...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTTlCUnwmKI8n0VVkbe8n...1h1iqdmOQ=]
Ouch, dude! Not everyone on this site hates you guys. 9 times out of 10 I love the show, the other 1 time I LOOOVVE THE SHOW! There are a couple of haters on TOMB also. Keep doin what you do and Jessica Alba and Denise Richards can both eat a big ol bowl a dicks. Peace out love it.
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Wow. Maybe you ought to check out the bullshit that passes for your "real" forum before you come here and insult your core base of real fans. I'll be real honest here. Seeing you post that kind of bullshit makes me not want to go out of my way to listen to your show. Or suggest it to anyone else. C&R may come and go but I'll still be friends with people I've met through DBN regardless.

What's funny is I usually side with your views over Rich on most topics....but honest to God you don't know what the fuck you're talking about here. If you have a problem with someone deal with it with them. Coming in here pissing all over people that have backed you guys to the hilt for 5 years is a goddamn travesty.
PS: Good Day. I said good day.
When I read this stuff, I just want to give up on something, I am not sure what, but something. Sometimes I wish I never got involved in the forums.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
WyoIan Wrote:Ouch, dude! Not everyone on this site hates you guys. 9 times out of 10 I love the show, the other 1 time I LOOOVVE THE SHOW! There are a couple of haters on TOMB also. Keep doin what you do and Jessica Alba and Denise Richards can both eat a big ol bowl a dicks. Peace out love it.

Actually Ian you are correct. The majority of the people on this site have little to nothing negative to say. I also see Spot and Rich taking WAAY more abuse on here, most of us agree with Covino almost all the time, except Pokes ( :poke: ). I just feel that the words of one or two are being applied to everyone, and that is unfair. I have what 15,000 posts. I bet I have well under 100 negative posts, and 90 of those are about American Idol. I am gonna stop now b/c I feel like I am :deadhorse:

Pete Nice Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:Ouch, dude! Not everyone on this site hates you guys. 9 times out of 10 I love the show, the other 1 time I LOOOVVE THE SHOW! There are a couple of haters on TOMB also. Keep doin what you do and Jessica Alba and Denise Richards can both eat a big ol bowl a dicks. Peace out love it.

Actually Ian you are correct. The majority of the people on this site have little to nothing negative to say. I also see Spot and Rich taking WAAY more abuse on here, most of us agree with Covino almost all the time, except Pokes ( :poke: ). I just feel that the words of one or two are being applied to everyone, and that is unfair. I have what 15,000 posts. I bet I have well under 100 negative posts, and 90 of those are about American Idol. I am gonna stop now b/c I feel like I am :deadhorse:

you are, stop it!!!
B/c Minka Kelly is Dating Derick Jeter and Minka Kelly is FIIIIIINE. And Covino is a Yankees fan.

WyoIan Wrote:Ouch, dude! Not everyone on this site hates you guys.

Actually no one on this site hates them.
Joe Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:Ouch, dude! Not everyone on this site hates you guys.

Actually no one on this site hates them.

I agree, I think it is our passion for the show that drives our comments. I know I can be negitive but I listen to the show every day. On days when I miss the show it feels like something is missing from my day. I don't mean that in a yag way, I mean the show has become such a part of my weekday.

Covino is awesome, Rich is awesome and together The Show is incredible; oh yeah Spot is pretty cool too.
If what I wrote doesn't apply to YOU then why do you care? Did I say EVERYONE? Ever occur to you that I wasn't talking bout YOU?

PS..if you're admitting Spot & or Rich are taking more abuse than me (which is true) doesn't that still reflect bad on the show as a whole? Makes no sense.

- Still Awesome Cause I continue to read my awesome thread. Also I'm pretty awesome cause I've taken your "expert radio advice, suggestions & criticisms" for a loong time & wondered wow.. what show are they listening to? What can I do to please them.?.... I realize its not me... I'm awesome right? So I finally critique you on all of your positive threads and you get all bent. Sounds like you can't take "constructive criticism" Maybe I'm just more awesome. Didn't know DBN could only dish it.
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
Covino Wrote:If what I wrote doesn't apply to YOU then why do you care? Did I say EVERYONE? Ever occur to you that I wasn't talking bout YOU?

PS..if you're admitting Spot & or Rich are taking more abuse than me (which is true) doesn't that still reflect bad on the show as a whole? Makes no sense.

- Still Awesome Cause I continue to read my awesome thread. Also I'm pretty awesome cause I've taken your "expert radio advice, suggestions & criticisms" for a loong time & wondered wow.. what show are they listening to? What can I do to please them.?.... After a while I realize its not me... I'm awesome right? So I finally critique you on all of your positive threads and you get all bent?! Sounds like YOU can't take "constructive criticism" or Maybe I'm just more awesome. Didn't know DBN could only dish it!?!

Again, If doesn't apply to you then ignore it. Laaaaaaaate! (w/ 8 A's is pretty awesome)
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

He can play guitar. :rock: :rock:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thread on Covino Rydrum 3 2,373 05-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Rydrum
  Another peer into Covino's world BigFan 7 3,329 06-13-2011, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Derick
  ATTN: Covino and Rich Hondo 14 5,303 07-21-2010, 04:32 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Covino, Rich and Spot Home Run Derby 2010 BigFan 23 7,295 07-14-2010, 03:43 PM
Last Post: BigFan
  CALLIN OUT DBN: Vote 4 Covino & Rich -C&R vs Sirius/XM Hosts Covino 45 13,121 07-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Vote for Covino and Rich - C&R vs Sirius/XM Hosts dildo_baggins 10 3,848 07-12-2010, 08:40 AM
  Reasons why Rich is awesomer Derick 53 16,719 07-08-2010, 01:51 PM
  DUDEBRO CONVENTION WAS AWESOME Rich Davis 19 5,453 06-15-2010, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Covino's daughter's Christening BigFan 10 3,410 05-25-2010, 07:07 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Covino and Rich Ustream and Spotcenter Pete Nice 4 2,059 05-19-2010, 09:05 PM