Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons why Covino is awesome
...because he poked me on Facebook!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:...because he poked me on Facebook!!!

No that was Spot.
I know Covino isn't talking about me.....that's why he's awesome to me!!!! :grin: :clap:
Because his name comes first in the show title.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
...because he & Rich are total opposites!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:...because he & Rich are total opposites!!!

I think you use too many exclamation points.. only Iva is allowed to use that many
DaveP Wrote:

I think you use too many exclamation points.. only Iva is allowed to use that many
She usually posts with around five!!!!!
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

She usually posts with around five!!!!!

Woo Woo !!!!!
Hondo Wrote:Wow. Maybe you ought to check out the bullshit that passes for your "real" forum before you come here and insult your core base of real fans. I'll be real honest here. Seeing you post that kind of bullshit makes me not want to go out of my way to listen to your show. Or suggest it to anyone else. C&R may come and go but I'll still be friends with people I've met through DBN regardless.

What's funny is I usually side with your views over Rich on most topics....but honest to God you don't know what the fuck you're talking about here. If you have a problem with someone deal with it with them. Coming in here pissing all over people that have backed you guys to the hilt for 5 years is a goddamn travesty.

+1
:? Did i miss something?
Not everone is gonna relate to every topic, but i think You guys do an awesome job giving people what they want to hear. Would you rather get honest feedback or have everyone BS and kiss your ass?

I don't avoid the official forum as some personal insult to you guys.
I got a virus from it like 3 times, alot of my posts USED to get deleted, and there's hardly any new topics on there.

I think you're taking it the wrong way. But i'm with Hondo, I think it's fucked up to come on here and insult the people that appreciate and support the show.

You're always gonna have critics, and the fact you get so upset about it shows that you really care and try to give the fans what they want. I think you're taking it to personally though. :cya:
negadave Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Wow. Maybe you ought to check out the bullshit that passes for your "real" forum before you come here and insult your core base of real fans. I'll be real honest here. Seeing you post that kind of bullshit makes me not want to go out of my way to listen to your show. Or suggest it to anyone else. C&R may come and go but I'll still be friends with people I've met through DBN regardless.

What's funny is I usually side with your views over Rich on most topics....but honest to God you don't know what the fuck you're talking about here. If you have a problem with someone deal with it with them. Coming in here pissing all over people that have backed you guys to the hilt for 5 years is a goddamn travesty.

+1

Tuesday Oct 26th around page 30.
Because Covino doesn't look like Ralph Cramdon... <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://m.plixi.com/p/53993827?p_sess=du1omf7frqe2k86tcelijehg90">http://m.plixi.com/p/53993827?p_sess=du ... celijehg90</a><!-- m -->
Joe Wrote:
negadave Wrote:+1

Tuesday Oct 26th around page 30.
Oohhh. I guess i'd get a little annoyed too if i had a bunch of people who aren't carpenters trying to tell me how to build a house.

I don't think the site is negative. I like to bust balls sometimes, but it's all in good fun.

I kinda think Denise Richards might have some potentially damaging sexts out there or sent to her, that she's trying to keep under wraps, and that's why she didn't want to talk about it. Just a guess.
B/C I said so....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Because even @Pete has a hard time one-upping him.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:Because even @Pete has a hard time one-upping him.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thread on Covino Rydrum 3 2,373 05-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Rydrum
  Another peer into Covino's world BigFan 7 3,329 06-13-2011, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Derick
  ATTN: Covino and Rich Hondo 14 5,303 07-21-2010, 04:32 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Covino, Rich and Spot Home Run Derby 2010 BigFan 23 7,295 07-14-2010, 03:43 PM
Last Post: BigFan
  CALLIN OUT DBN: Vote 4 Covino & Rich -C&R vs Sirius/XM Hosts Covino 45 13,121 07-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Vote for Covino and Rich - C&R vs Sirius/XM Hosts dildo_baggins 10 3,848 07-12-2010, 08:40 AM
  Reasons why Rich is awesomer Derick 53 16,719 07-08-2010, 01:51 PM
  DUDEBRO CONVENTION WAS AWESOME Rich Davis 19 5,453 06-15-2010, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Covino's daughter's Christening BigFan 10 3,410 05-25-2010, 07:07 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Covino and Rich Ustream and Spotcenter Pete Nice 4 2,059 05-19-2010, 09:05 PM