Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let It Snow... Somewhere Else..... 1/7/2010
Derick The Solution Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Damn, Derrick... 3 Nussies at once... Can you handle it?
are you kidding me, I cant figure out how to make 1 work

LOL :mrgreen:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:Whoa... Early morning overdose of sexual comments!!!

How's life treating you this morning, T?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:I'll miss the first hour... My boss turns 86 today and I am taking him out to lunch.
:kissass:
so going back to our discussion of shoes the other day, here is what I'm currently wearing, if you recall the shoes I mentioned, would it work with this?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I'll miss the first hour... My boss turns 86 today and I am taking him out to lunch.
:kissass:

I try to be nice once in a while. It confuses people. :mrgreen:
I HATE PIE!!
Lucky bastards:

A central Kentucky autoworker is lucky he held on to the $128 million Powerball ticket he bought on Christmas Eve during some last-minute shopping — after all, it was printed by mistake.

Lottery officials said Rob Anderson and his wife, Tuesday, were winners of the largest jackpot in the state's history.

On Wednesday the couple was introduced at the state lottery headquarters in Louisville. The Andersons said they didn't initially believe they had won the $128.6 million jackpot after buying lottery tickets together for 12 years.

"We didn't hit it, that's not us," Rob Anderson said he told his wife after showing her the winning ticket the morning after the Dec. 26 drawing. "Something's not right!"

Rob Anderson, 39, said the winning ticket was a misprint that he decided to keep while buying stocking stuffers at a Georgetown, Ky., gas station. He wanted to buy $1 lottery tickets for three people, but the clerk goofed.

"The clerk ran the $3 Quick Pick but he put it all on one ticket, and I was like, doggone it, I needed three separate tickets," Anderson said.

The clerk asked him if he wanted to keep the ticket, which had three sets of random numbers.

"Yeah, I got a couple extra dollars,"

I would like to accidentally win the lotto..
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:

I am so freaking tired, had a late night last night, went over to a friends house and had dinner and the kids played. And I am hungry... I'd pay someone $20 to bring me food. I'd go and get some but its -32 C outside.
Derrick, that picture was effin huge!

Was that taken with your I-phone? Because that was a crappy pict.
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I am so freaking tired, had a late night last night, went over to a friends house and had dinner and the kids played. And I am hungry... I'd pay someone $20 to bring me food. I'd go and get some but its -32 C outside.

$20 wouldn't pay my gas to get to ya. It's too early for any delivery place too....
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:$20 wouldn't pay my gas to get to ya. It's too early for any delivery place too....

There is no delivery place close to where I work anyway. My hubby and son are coming in at 11 for a lunch date!! The only thing I can do now is pray that a nice customer brings in muffins...
beckster Wrote:Derrick, that picture was effin huge!

Was that taken with your I-phone? Because that was a crappy pict.
yes and I changed it, so its smaller
Poor Artie Lange.....

Troubled comic Artie Lange landed in the hospital after stabbing himself nine times in an apparent suicide attempt, sources told The Post. Lange's frantic mom called 911 Saturday morning after she entered his Hoboken apartment and found the bloodied funnyman, a law-enforcement source said. Lange sustained six "hesitation wounds" and three deep plunges. A source close to Lange's management team confirmed that the Howard Stern sidekick stabbed himself, adding that his mother had come to visit him that day to drop off food. Surgeons managed to save Lange despite heavy bleeding. "We all have our demons," Stern said on-air this week, referring to Lange's past battles with addiction. "Artie has given this show tremendous moments of great comedy. He's a tremendous contributor. He is a good man. Don't forget how great he is."

Read more: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/stern_sidekick_in_suicide_try_5m9Hwhn1OvpONlzbsiW3oJ#ixzz0bwGqqESy">http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/stern_s ... z0bwGqqESy</a><!-- m -->
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
He stabbed himself?? How many people try to stab themselves?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:He stabbed himself?? How many people try to stab themselves?
I was just thinking the same thing. Aren't there better ways to kill yourself?
Derick The Solution Wrote:so going back to our discussion of shoes the other day, here is what I'm currently wearing, if you recall the shoes I mentioned, would it work with this?
dammit i wanna talk about shoes, see above pic

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, May 16, 2016 ~ Snow Beckster 18 1,898 05-16-2016, 04:10 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, March 3, 2016 ~ Snow means Death Beckster 18 1,537 03-04-2016, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, February 9, 2016 ~ Snow Beckster 15 391 02-10-2016, 09:52 AM
  Friday, January 29, 2016 ~ SNOW FEST Beckster 14 602 02-01-2016, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday, January 25, 2016 ~ No Snow Day Beckster 4 251 01-25-2016, 02:16 PM
  Friday 1/22/2016 - No Snow Joe 7 222 01-23-2016, 11:53 PM
  Friday, November 20, 2015 ~ SNOW Beckster 9 171 11-20-2015, 06:58 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thursday, April 23, 2015 ~ Fucking Snow Beckster 6 141 04-23-2015, 03:14 PM