Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Christmas Wish
Not to fire anone down...

A former employee of mine lost his wife in a car accident. A radio station is trying to help with a Christmas Wish <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/8TYSsn">http://bit.ly/8TYSsn</a><!-- m -->
That sucks.... There was nothing left of that car.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
sounds like a scam
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
BigFan Wrote:sounds like a scam

You would be the one to say that :poke:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
that is very sad, i almost wanted to cry, if i were that kid i would just want to die.. Confusedad: Confusedad:
the same person is also a Nigerian Price and offered me millions but needs $1,000 from me first
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
BigFan Wrote:the same person is also a Nigerian Price and offered me millions but needs $1,000 from me first
that sounds like a great deal
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
BigFan Wrote:the same person is also a Nigerian Price and offered me millions but needs $1,000 from me first

I beat you to it. The money is mine.
No this is legit. Sorry to disapoint you big fan.
JDubb Wrote:No this is legit. Sorry to disapoint you big fan.

I know EXACTLY how they feel too... I lived with my aunt and grandma for years and lost both of them within a year's time, each just before Christmas... It really ruined the holiday for me.... I didn't give a shit and I didn't want to do anything involving Christmas. That was 4 and 5 years ago.... Nothing worse than saying good-bye to people who you cared more than anything about then having to deal with the holidays. Last year was the first year, where I really tried to make an effort to be more excited about it all. This year is still a struggle, the very first time I won't even be in the very house which we have always celebrated in.... it's weird and a very hollow feeling.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:No this is legit. Sorry to disapoint you big fan.

I know EXACTLY how they feel too... I lived with my aunt and grandma for years and lost both of them within a year's time, each just before Christmas... It really ruined the holiday for me.... I didn't give a shit and I didn't want to do anything involving Christmas. That was 4 and 5 years ago.... Nothing worse than saying good-bye to people who you cared more than anything about then having to deal with the holidays. Last year was the first year, where I really tried to make an effort to be more excited about it all. This year is still a struggle, the very first time I won't even be in the very house which we have always celebrated in.... it's weird and a very hollow feeling.

Hey Beckster, sorry for your loss. I didn't mean to swoot out the day, Bill is a great guy and didn't deserve this kind of karma.

Hey Beckster, sorry for your loss. Sorry to swoot out the day but this guy is great and didn't deserve this kind of karma.
Hey, I just wanted to give you an update. The goal was to raise $10,000 for him to buy the new car, as of 7am today they had raised $30,000+!!!

Thank you to everyone that contributed.
JDubb Wrote:Hey Beckster, sorry for your loss. I didn't mean to swoot out the day, Bill is a great guy and didn't deserve this kind of karma.

No Worries
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry Christmas!!! eddieyourdj 3 2,625 12-26-2013, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Merry Christmas Little Jimmy! JDubb 12 4,091 12-27-2010, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Merry Christmas JDubb 4 2,016 12-27-2009, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Iva13