Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arlin Spector (SP?)
Did you guys see that this douchebag changed parties? He went from longtime republican deouchebag to new democratic douchebag. I have always hated this assface. He is no better than a bandwagon sports fan in my opinion. Things are bad in the Republican party b/c of the Bush administration, so he rolls over to the new "cool" team in town. :homo: :douche:

:rant:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Specter has always been pretty liberal. I personally don't give a crap what party he belongs to as long as he represents the people that sent him to office. Too many politicians get into office and forget about the people that got them there. They pander to the partisan politics and never look back to how their constituents feel about the issues.

I do agree Bush destroyed the republican party just like he did to the entire country. I do not see myself as being either republican or democrat; I F-ing hate W with a passion and the rest of politicians.
Good move on his part I'd say. :clap:
All politicians are lying scumbags, you just hope the guy you're backing has the least amount of scum on him.

The longer they've been in politics, the worst they are.
Joe In PA Wrote:Good move on his part I'd say. :clap:

Eh, with the poison pill called Healthcare, that dems are trying to push down people's throats, he might have picked the wrong side. The reason he switched sides is because there was a democratic candidate in his district starting to gain some real steam. He also joined the democratic party because Reid promised he would be allowed to keep his senior status, which was promptly repealed. So now he's stuck on a side that may end up with the most unpopular programs in the history AND he's a junior rep now and has to stand at the end of the line. So fuck him for switching sides.
I'm with you. This wasn't a move of principal for Spector. It wasn't anything to do with Bush. If it were, he'd have switched sides years ago. He just wanted to try to hold onto power and was offered a sweet deal by the Dems. So he switched and the Dems reneged on their offer. What that did was show that Reid wasn't a man to be trusted and it prevented other liberal Republicans from jumping ship as well.

Spector is going to have a tough time winning the Democratic nod in 2012 and the GOP is really trying to find a better candidate to try and steal back the seat.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri