Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wild Turkey American Honey
So 2 weeks ago I had a really bad cough. It was so bad that I could barely talk. A girl at work told me I should drink some tea with honey to help my throat. I tried some tea with honey and it didn't do a whole lot for the cough.
On my way home from work I figured I'd hit the liquor store to find something to numb the cough reflex. I saw this American Honey and I figured that stuff had cough medicine written all over it. After a little bit of it the cough was gone and after a little more of it I was waking up a few hours later in my living room. Sadly the cough came back the next night and I had to break out the bottle again. I think it killed the cough again although I don't really remember. Good stuff though.

[Image: american-honey-lrg.png]
Joe In PA Wrote:So 2 weeks ago I had a really bad cough. It was so bad that I could barely talk. A girl at work told me I should drink some tea with honey to help my throat. I tried some tea with honey and it didn't do a whole lot for the cough.
On my way home from work I figured I'd hit the liquor store to find something to numb the cough reflex. I saw this American Honey and I figured that stuff had cough medicine written all over it. After a little bit of it the cough was gone and after a little more of it I was waking up a few hours later in my living room. Sadly the cough came back the next night and I had to break out the bottle again. I think it killed the cough again although I don't really remember. Good stuff though.

[Image: american-honey-lrg.png]
that is some popular liquor, a lot of people say that it does work for coughing and sore throat.
Angie81 Wrote:that is some popular liquor, a lot of people say that it does work for coughing and sore throat.
Really?? Damn, I thought I was the only one to use it for medicinal purposes.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Angie81 Wrote:that is some popular liquor, a lot of people say that it does work for coughing and sore throat.
Really?? Damn, I thought I was the only one to use it for medicinal purposes.
in Kansas we have alot of liquor lovers!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe In PA Wrote:After a little bit of it the cough was gone and after a little more of it I was waking up a few hours later in my living room.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
That stuff looks good. I'll have to try it.