Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trailer for my feature film "The Wake"
Hey Dudebros - I know I haven't been on here in months, but I've been busy trying to get shit done. If you're on the Facebook, then check out the trailer and become a fan here: http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=the+wa...022?ref=ts

I would appreciate any and all help in becoming a fan and telling me what you think of the trailer. Think of it as The Breakfast Club meets The Blair Witch Project. Sorta...

Thanks bros.

ChrisNez
NICE!

I didn't know you were film maker. I am kind of disappointed that you never asked me to be in the movie Confusedad: . My acting skills are SICK!

I became a fan and will check out the trailer tomorrow.

Everyone become a fan, let's support a dudebro.

Chris, how do you know Dan Herdman? I see he is a fan of your movie. I go way back with that dude.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Thanks, Pete! I'll get you in another one sometime soon. Promise!

And Dan and I went to high school together, so I've known him a long time, too.
Next time you need hot models for a movie, let me know lol
And next time you need someone to bang hot models in a movie, let me know.
HAHA! Funny shit... there is a hot chick in the movie who does get banged, but it wasn't appropriate for the trailer.
ap bikini team Wrote:Next time you need hot models for a movie, let me know lol
i'm currently looking for some hot models for... a movie :roll:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chrisnez -- Hows the wife?
She's doing good, but we're not married. Marriage is an outdated concept. But we're good. How's everything with you?
chrisnez Wrote:She's doing good, but we're not married. Marriage is an outdated concept. But we're good. How's everything with you?
yeah i know your not married, but you might as well be. I'm good, new job at a hospital doing research, went out with this chic over the weekend, I'd like to see her agian. Overall I'm good
chrisnez Wrote:Marriage is an outdated concept.
+100
I hate how older people assume you will get married if you and your partner have a child first.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wake up routine mongo 54 16,352 04-17-2010, 02:49 PM
Last Post: the keifer