Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friiiday!! Nov 8,2019 ~ Fuck Colds
I have a cold. I doped myself up on meds to function. It isn't working.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
The interview went well I met with like five people which I'm told is a good thing. I really hoped that I would have heard something by now.

I have honestly never been this miserable. Not even just at work. My hatred for this place follows me around. I want to leave so bad but I'm like a slave here because I need the money.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
It's Friday so everyone here is hanging out in the kitchen drinking and hanging out. Occassionally they stop by and tell me to join them but I'm so loaded up with angry customers and down systems that I could be here all night.

I kind of wish the oven in there would explode...

Speaking of getting new jobs...

For years, I had been working part time, from home, for another company in the same line of work I do at my full time job.
I don't remember if I ever said that here.
Well earlier this year they had a little shake up with employees and wanted me to come full time and told me to make an offer.
I thought I made a crazy high offer because I liked where I was.
Well, they accepted and I went in to talk to them about the details and benefits and everything.
But the healthcare was crap, so I asked for even more money. And they accepted that.
I was up to $8 more an hour than I was making.
So I told them I just had to talk to my work, and I'd let them know when I could start.
Well, my job countered with a $5 raise.
When I figured in healthcare and the fact that the other place was a lot more structured with hours, it was a strict 6am to 5pm, 5 days. I ended up staying where I was.
This other place was also in a crap area of Detroit, right off of 7 Mile. No decent bars around. Haha.
(11-08-2019, 03:33 PM)Joe Wrote: The interview went well I met with like five people which I'm told is a good thing. I really hoped that I would have heard something by now.

I have honestly never been this miserable.  Not even just at work.  My hatred for this place follows me around.  I want to leave so bad but I'm like a slave here because I need the money.

Oh it will... and the worst of it is that you will bring that anger and hatred home, share it with Stacy or your parents and then it will get to a point where no one wants to be around you.   My business partner Joel is an angry man, whenever you talk to him he just talks about how bad his life is, how bad business is, how bad employees are... by the time you are done the conversation you either A) want to kill yourself or B) angry at everyone around you.  It took me a LONG time to just take what he says and not let it affect me.   Jim gets wrapped up in what he says then I'm stuck listening to it for days... or he thinks about 1 thing so long it ends up being 4am... he wakes me up because hes now angry at me and I sit in the kitchen drinking coffee wondering where the hell I went wrong in life.
(11-08-2019, 03:33 PM)Joe Wrote: The interview went well I met with like five people which I'm told is a good thing. I really hoped that I would have heard something by now.

I have honestly never been this miserable.  Not even just at work.  My hatred for this place follows me around.  I want to leave so bad but I'm like a slave here because I need the money.

I know that feeling well....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  11/4/2019 - Lets do this BECKER 151 319 11-05-2019, 07:01 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  January 10th, 2019 Joe 0 794 01-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Joe
  January 8th, 2019 Joe 0 226 01-08-2019, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday, March 14, 2016 ~ Fuck You Daylight Savings Beckster 4 406 03-14-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday, November 14, 2014 ~ Cluster Fuck Friday Beckster 15 210 11-14-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  5/28/12...Fuck the Kings Guard, fuck the city, fuck the king Brampton 12 466 05-29-2012, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  2/10 its friday, fuck everyone Derick 127 1,303 02-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice