Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sup
Hello everybody.

How's it going?
Things are going. And stuff.
Starting to think about changing the brakes on my car.
I've gone over 121,000 miles on the factory brakes. So it might be about time.
Holy shit! I have 50k on my brakes and I thought that was a record.

On a side note, I blew up 750 desktops at work today. This morning was a good time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
(04-10-2018, 02:24 PM)Joe Wrote: Holy shit!    I have 50k on my brakes and I thought that was a record.

On a side note, I blew up 750 desktops at work today.   This morning was a good time.

I do a lot of highway driving, so I am sure that helps.  I mean, I have well over 120,000 miles in almost exactly 4 years.  I can't believe it'll be 4 years I've had this car at the end of April.  I still love it.  Still no problems with it.

You blew them up?  How is that not on youtube or something?

Random note, I have a Pixel 2 too, but I didn't get the XL, this one is plenty big enough for me.
(04-11-2018, 11:25 AM)Chip Wrote:
(04-10-2018, 02:24 PM)Joe Wrote: Holy shit!    I have 50k on my brakes and I thought that was a record.

On a side note, I blew up 750 desktops at work today.   This morning was a good time.

I do a lot of highway driving, so I am sure that helps.  I mean, I have well over 120,000 miles in almost exactly 4 years.  I can't believe it'll be 4 years I've had this car at the end of April.  I still love it.  Still no problems with it.

Random note, I have a Pixel 2 too, but I didn't get the XL, this one is plenty big enough for me.
I've had mine for a little over three years and I still love it. I do want something 4WD though so I'm thinking I pay this one off and keep it in the garage. The short 4 mile commute to the train station every day really helps me keep the miles down on it.

The Pixel 2 is pretty great. There was so much hate for it when it came out talking about a ton of problems and so far I haven't seen any of them. Supposedly the screens were burning in after two weeks of use. I've had this since it's release and it's still perfect.

So that game last night was pretty rough... I'm hoping for a massive comeback so I can ride Pete for a month or two over it.

Oh yeah blowing up then750 desktops wasn't as cool as it sounded. It was more like computers basically just quitting on people over the course of two hours. Our help desk guys were stressed over it after two hours of getting an earful from every user that lost all their work.

I haven't blown anything up today. Kind of want to though.

My phone has a winter storm watch for this weekend. It's mid-fucking-April.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
(04-12-2018, 06:42 AM)Joe Wrote:
(04-11-2018, 11:25 AM)Chip Wrote:

I've had mine for a little over three years and I still love it.   I do want something 4WD though so I'm thinking I pay this one off and keep it in the garage.    The short 4 mile commute to the train station every day really helps me keep the miles down on it.

The Pixel 2 is pretty great.   There was so much hate for it when it came out talking about a ton of problems and so far I haven't seen any of them.   Supposedly the screens were burning in after two weeks of use.   I've had this since it's release and it's still perfect.

So that game last night was pretty rough...  I'm hoping for a massive comeback so I can ride Pete for a month or two over it.

I'm pretty pumped that I was able to get my car with the Hemi and AWD.  I've had no problem in the snow with it. 
But, our other car is a Cherokee, with 4WD, and damn.  I never knew there was that much of a difference in AWD and 4WD in snow and ice.

I don't even remember, what do you drive?

I've only had my Pixel 2 for less than a year, but yeah, it's been great.  A random thing I love about it, and I don't know if all newer phones are like this, but it boots up almost instantly.
I'm going to St Thomas for a wedding in a few weeks and was looking for water proof cases for it, and found out the phone is apparently water proof? Up to 3 feet of water for 30 minutes or something like that.  But, I'm playing it safe and ordered a couple of those water proof bag kind of phone cases.

And about last night... in the long run, it doesn't matter if you lose 1-0 or 7-0.  They played terrible, and if getting embarrassed pisses them off and motivates them, then maybe it's better they lost 7-0.  Or, if that's as good as they're going to play, it doesn't matter either way.  And just get this over with quick.
I registered my Charger just yesterday. I'm super excited, taking it in to the city to get detailed tomorrow.

I also have the pixel 2, haven't had an issue with it yet but it's only a few months old!!!
I had no idea you could get a Hemi in AWD. Is it the 392 Hemi?

I was actually thinking the next car would be a Grand Cherokee. I've always like the style of those. If only the Trackhawk version was affordable. (It's bad ass)

If I don't go with that my next choice would be a 4 Runner with the of road package. They are kind of ugly, but aggressive at the same time. Keeps it from looking like a soccer mom SUV.

Yeah the Pixel 2 is waterproof. I'm not sure in trust that though. That's a ton of money to gamble on.

I still have the Mustang by the way which is terrible in the winter.

When you said hemi and AWD I was thinking Charger, but it dawned on me you never said charger.

(04-12-2018, 05:20 PM)Joe Wrote: I still have the Mustang by the way which is terrible in the winter.

When you said hemi and AWD I was thinking Charger, but it dawned on me you never said charger.

Chip does have Charger.  Both of ours are Hemi's.  Mine is not AWD though.
(04-12-2018, 01:05 PM)NussieT Wrote: I registered my Charger just yesterday.  I'm super excited, taking it in to the city to get detailed tomorrow.    

I also have the pixel 2, haven't had an issue with it yet but it's only a few months old!!!

Registered it? Isn't that something you do when you first get it? Or is that something different in Canada?
You still have that green one?
(04-12-2018, 05:19 PM)Joe Wrote: I had no idea you could get a Hemi in AWD.    Is it the 392 Hemi?

I was actually thinking the next car would be a Grand Cherokee.   I've always like the style of those.   If only the Trackhawk version was affordable.   (It's bad ass)

If I don't go with that my next choice would be a 4 Runner with the of road package.    They are kind of ugly, but aggressive at the same time.   Keeps it from looking like a soccer mom SUV.

Yeah the Pixel 2 is waterproof.   I'm not sure in trust that though.   That's a ton of money to gamble on.

No, I just have the regular, 5.7 Hemi.  Mine is a '14 Charger, it was the last year you could get AWD with the Hemi.  They only offered it for a few years.
If I had to get something new right now, a Grand Cherokee would be near the top of my list.  I've always loved them.  They're a little more than I'd want to spend though.  At the AutoShow this year they had a Trackhawk, in some red paint that was amazing.  It almost glowed.

I was starting to look at Mustangs when I still had my Sebring.  I was planning on keeping it to daily drive and to drive in the winter.  But then I totalled it, and got a hell of a deal on this.
(04-16-2018, 01:51 PM)Chip Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 01:05 PM)NussieT Wrote: I registered my Charger just yesterday.  I'm super excited, taking it in to the city to get detailed tomorrow.    

Registered it?  Isn't that something you do when you first get it?  Or is that something different in Canada?
You still have that green one?

I take the driving insurance off of it for the winter and put basic storage on it just in case.   I took it for this first time on the road the other day and the first time into the city on Saturday.   
I do still have my lime green Charger, one of my employees tells me I should sell it because I never drive it.  Jim did a burn out with it last year trying to impress someone... long story short those tires cost me $1000 in the fall for all brand new tires.