Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox360 gamertag
About to buy a Xbox 360 (have some money burning in my pocket). Anyone still playing CODMW2 these days?
I still play MW2 religiously, once black ops comes out in November, I am done playing MW2 forever
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
How the fuck do I quote in this forum?

I might not buy black ops. I still play CODMW2 on occasion. The problem with black ops is going to be the company that makes it. The Modern Warfare games are the superior COD games and they are made by Infinity. The other company puts out a far inferior product. I assume that I will get black ops, but CODMW2 will be the best game still for years until Infinity comes out with CODMW3. No way I am giving up 2 for an inferior product.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:How the fuck do I quote in this forum?

I might not buy black ops. I still play CODMW2 on occasion. The problem with black ops is going to be the company that makes it. The Modern Warfare games are the superior COD games and they are made by Infinity. The other company puts out a far inferior product. I assume that I will get black ops, but CODMW2 will be the best game still for years until Infinity comes out with CODMW3. No way I am giving up 2 for an inferior product.

Got to fix the logo, but I changed the foruim Style.

I agree. I'm keeping MWF2 because I like what Infinity does.
Dude, This is weird looking!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Dude, This is weird looking!

It's all backwards n stuff.
When I clicked on this thread earlier, I seriously thought my computer fucked up.
LeNeve Wrote:When I clicked on this thread earlier, I seriously thought my computer fucked up.

Now it's forward again.
I love MW2, I am almost have played over 11 days between campaign, special ops, & online play

I feel there is so much wrong with the multi-player and Infinity did nothing to fix it.

so I am looking forward to black ops, maybe the trailer will convince some of you

[youtube]OtRnpC7ddv8[/youtube]

[youtube]8sg7p5vFAZg[/youtube]

[youtube]s4xg2rhLsT0[/youtube]
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:I love MW2, I am almost have played over 11 days between campaign, special ops, & online play

I feel there is so much wrong with the multi-player and Infinity did nothing to fix it.

so I am looking forward to black ops, maybe the trailer will convince some of you

What are your complaints about the multi player? I have about 15 hours on it or so, I think it is way better than any other multiplayer and CODMW1 also. But you have more time on it, so I am curious as to what I may be missing on it. I know that glitches no longer are a problem with mulitplayer stuff, what other issues do you have?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I love MW2, I am almost have played over 11 days between campaign, special ops, & online play

What are your complaints about the multi player? I have about 15 hours on it or so, I think it is way better than any other multiplayer and CODMW1 also. But you have more time on it, so I am curious as to what I may be missing on it. I know that glitches no longer are a problem with mulitplayer stuff, what other issues do you have?
glitches control MW2, noob tubes, plus so many modded rooms & hackers, they have taken over the game, and they are not banned, its really sad, but I only notice this because I play the game way too much
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:glitches control MW2, noob tubes, plus so many modded rooms & hackers, they have taken over the game, and they are not banned, its really sad, but I only notice this because I play the game way too much

I never seem to have these issues. Nube tubes are just part of the game. Modded rooms? You must be entering a lot of private room stuff. What are they hacking and moding? What should i be looking out for?

Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:glitches control MW2, noob tubes, plus so many modded rooms & hackers, they have taken over the game, and they are not banned, its really sad, but I only notice this because I play the game way too much

I never seem to have these issues. Nube tubes are just part of the game. Modded rooms? You must be entering a lot of private room stuff. What are they hacking and moding? What should i be looking out for?
never in private rooms, the one thing I look for is when a person has colors in their username or special characters, as soon as I see this I leave the room, or when a room has a very slow connection but one person has a great connection

Plus I go on a xbox forum and there are a lot of threads about this.
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
We need to get a private match going with just DBN members. Mostly because I suck at beating anyone else.
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

never in private rooms, the one thing I look for is when a person has colors in their username or special characters, as soon as I see this I leave the room, or when a room has a very slow connection but one person has a great connection

Plus I go on a xbox forum and there are a lot of threads about this.

That's good info :thanks: I will look out for that.

So what extra skills do those people get? What are the most common cheats?