Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good download sites (free ones).
What's a guy got to do to get some mother fucking Owl City "Fireflies" on my mp3 player. Playlist.com is fucking slow and retarded. FUCK!!!!! See how I had to act all mad and tough, to off set the gayness of this song. I do like it though real chill sound, probally goes good with heroin.
LeNeve Wrote:What's a guy got to do to get some mother fucking Owl City "Fireflies" on my mp3 player. Playlist.com is fucking slow and retarded. FUCK!!!!! See how I had to act all mad and tough, to off set the gayness of this song. I do like it though real chill sound, probally goes good with heroin.
You hit the nail on the head with the "gayness" part. You really like this song Confusedlap:

You can hand your man card to the closest usher! :poke:
Usher sucks.
Turn on Hits 1. They play it every 15 minutes right after they play that fucking Miley Cirus song.
I never go to Hits 1. I go to the Boneyard most of the time for music.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:I never go to Hits 1. I go to the Boneyard most of the time for music.
Boneyard sounds kinda gay to :roflmao:
brampton Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:I never go to Hits 1. I go to the Boneyard most of the time for music.

it does. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I use IsoHunt for my downloads. Ha loads!

Its a torrent server, works great
LeNeve Wrote:
brampton Wrote:

it does. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Damn, I walked into that one.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
This thread is sounding kinda :fag:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I am so manly, that I need something fruity to listen to. Otherwise I might punch glass, and shoot animals. free music websites please. There is a cat on my porch that is about to get blasted.