Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, November 9, 2015 ~ Keeping the Cat
Jim has his panties in a knot about it. But after my kid's meltdown, we are keeping the cat. Well, it's going to stay at my mom's. My sister decided she wanted it, but my daughter fell apart when my sister took it home. Then, my mom found her sitting in front of the empty cage we kept the cat in and holding a toy for it. The deal was done then. It's going to bounce back and forth like a kid with divorced parents. Living at my parents' house and staying at our house on occasion.

It'll be fun watching Jim continue to pout over something that has brought his own child such happiness. Good grief.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I also got to go out with adults and drink for the first time in months... I only had one stinking rum n coke. I had spent all day cleaning and started hurting bad enough that I didn't even feel up for drinking. I am quite disappointed with myself for JDubbing that deal up. I was planning on getting drunk and enjoying it too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
When can I say something about Maggie?
I HATE PIE!!
Walking Dead Facts:

The "flesh" that the walkers eat is ham soaked in vinegar and the mouse that Lizzie tried to feed a walker was gelatin and grape jelly.
I HATE PIE!!
About a month or so ago my one cat decided to be a piece of shit so I tossed it outside but I guess our dog being a piece of shit decided to chase it into the bush.
A few weeks back we came home from delivering the recycle and as I pull in the driveway I see the dog is chasing the cat again. Now it's like 11pm, I'm calling the cat, its not coming back. The dog is barking.
Saturday I told my kids to go get their bikes from the pit and on their way down the path there is Ratchet laying in the sun. The kids got him about 10 feet from our house when the dog showed up. The cat clawed my kids and took off into the bush again. I'm pissed off
NussieT Wrote:About a month or so ago my one cat decided to be a piece of shit so I tossed it outside but I guess our dog being a piece of shit decided to chase it into the bush.
A few weeks back we came home from delivering the recycle and as I pull in the driveway I see the dog is chasing the cat again. Now it's like 11pm, I'm calling the cat, its not coming back. The dog is barking.
Saturday I told my kids to go get their bikes from the pit and on their way down the path there is Ratchet laying in the sun. The kids got him about 10 feet from our house when the dog showed up. The cat clawed my kids and took off into the bush again. I'm pissed off

This cat has taken every single thing, including a toddler nearly strangling her in order to hug her, except the dogs. She puffed up and was airborne to get to a hiding spot when she saw one of them. I gotta assume that the dogs in the area I found may have played into that fear. It'll be a chore to get them used to each other. Probably easier to wait for the dogs the to die. Suge probably only has a couple years left in him, he's 11. And Shelby is nearly 9 yrs old.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:About a month or so ago my one cat decided to be a piece of shit so I tossed it outside but I guess our dog being a piece of shit decided to chase it into the bush.

This cat has taken every single thing, including a toddler nearly strangling her in order to hug her, except the dogs. She puffed up and was airborne to get to a hiding spot when she saw one of them. I gotta assume that the dogs in the area I found may have played into that fear. It'll be a chore to get them used to each other. Probably easier to wait for the dogs the to die. Suge probably only has a couple years left in him, he's 11. And Shelby is nearly 9 yrs old.

The dog used to be in the house with the cats and they got along fine. The cats probably scared and the dog is being an ass.
The kitten drunk Tina stole from the wedding likes to sit on the floor in front of the patio windows and taunt the dog. She's a little bitch (not really) she's actually a very sweet. She eats everything though.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:When can I say something about Maggie?

You can say it.
We all know she's hot.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:When can I say something about Maggie?

You can say it.
We all know she's hot.

...and knocked up
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:The dog used to be in the house with the cats and they got along fine. The cats probably scared and the dog is being an ass.
The kitten drunk Tina stole from the wedding likes to sit on the floor in front of the patio windows and taunt the dog. She's a little bitch (not really) she's actually a very sweet. She eats everything though.

I was taunting the dogs with the cat this morning. They were going crazy. Probably wasn't a smart move to do.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

You can say it.
We all know she's hot.

...and knocked up

You know they're going to wait right up to the mid-season break to tease about Glen still being alive.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

You can say it.
We all know she's hot.

...and knocked up

You know they're going to wait right up to the mid-season break to tease about Glen still being alive.

Well, of course... Anything to drive everyone nuts. They can make an hour in that show stretch across multiple episodes.

My question is how in the fuck is she going to get by being pregnant? Like when the cravings kick in?
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:You can say it.
We all know she's hot.

...and knocked up

Well, of course... Anything to drive everyone nuts. They can make an hour in that show stretch across multiple episodes.

My question is how in the fuck is she going to get by being pregnant? Like when the cravings kick in?

At least last night wasn't another Morgan episode.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Well, of course... Anything to drive everyone nuts. They can make an hour in that show stretch across multiple episodes.

At least last night wasn't another Morgan episode.

Yeah, but 3 more episodes until the mid-season break, so how badly are they going to drag it out?
I HATE PIE!!
People bitch about the roads around here. I'm just glad they don't look like this:

[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u-9KvxZ840[/youtube_url]
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster