Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 Year Special Recordings
You da man Dave!!! Thanks buddy.
I'm listening to day 5 now. :rock:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Thank you, Dave...
Anyone have trouble downloading Thursday?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Anyone have trouble downloading Thursday?

It took almost 2 hours to download, but I got it finally.
LeNeve Wrote:

I can't even get it to start downloading
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I have it saved on my pc, but I don't know how to give it to other people.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I have it saved on my pc, but I don't know how to give it to other people.

Do you know how to email an attachment? Set up an email, then attach a file..
I HATE PIE!!
Is filedropper.com a piece of shit then? They claim to be the 'fastest' free file hosting site. I had some trouble with it on Saturday, that's why I posted it on sendspace again. I can upload Thursday's to sendspace if anyone needs me to, just let me know.
DaveP Wrote:Is filedropper.com a piece of shit then? They claim to be the 'fastest' free file hosting site. I had some trouble with it on Saturday, that's why I posted it on sendspace again. I can upload Thursday's to sendspace if anyone needs me to, just let me know.

I would say so. I kept being rerouted to filedropper.com instead of the download screen. I tried digging through their list of files, but couldn't find yours and all I got out of it was an unfortunate pict of Tila Tequila's ass.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Is filedropper.com a piece of shit then? They claim to be the 'fastest' free file hosting site. I had some trouble with it on Saturday, that's why I posted it on sendspace again. I can upload Thursday's to sendspace if anyone needs me to, just let me know.

I would say so. I kept being rerouted to filedropper.com instead of the download screen. I tried digging through their list of files, but couldn't find yours and all I got out of it was an unfortunate pict of Tila Tequila's ass.

Well I wouldn't say a pic of her ass is unfortunate.. but I will upload it to sendspace.
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Well I wouldn't say a pic of her ass is unfortunate.. but I will upload it to sendspace.

Thanks Dave! :boobs:
I HATE PIE!!
New link for Thursday - http://www.sendspace.com/file/uofzt2
DaveP Wrote:New link for Thursday - http://www.sendspace.com/file/uofzt2

Thank You!!!!!!! :rock: :boobs:
I HATE PIE!!
DaveP Wrote:New link for Thursday - http://www.sendspace.com/file/uofzt2

Thanks Dave for posting the entire week! You are a true dudebro!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As I was listening to the anniversary special replays... JDubb 3 1,614 12-02-2009, 11:24 AM
Last Post: BigFan
  5 YEAR SPECIAL! Favorite moments Rich Davis 24 7,341 10-27-2009, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Iva13