Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 9/30/15 - oh. No they dint!
What did you do at work today?

Ate some cherry pie and ice cream in a cop car. Yeah... bucket list type of shit.

[Image: ada90eb133429b5d04f4550080e090ec.jpg]
I just imagined myself fumbling around my bowl, and getting pie and icecream all over in it. So im finishing it up in a safe zone.
I also taught everyone the fine art of lighting coffee creamer on fire today.

https://vimeo.com/140975198
My fight about my phone timeline:

Monday: Phone dies, I call Rogers customer support to find out if it's possible I can upgrade my hardware earlier since it broke. They advised I'm eligible for a new phone however I would need Jim to bump me to a level 1 authorization so I can go into a store and do it without him. I asked if he could call it in, she says yes. Jim calls & says its done.

Tuesday: I drive to Selkirk to get my new phone. I get told I'm only a level 2, I can't do anything. I get pissed off and call customer support. They said they didn't get a call from Jim. I called Jim, he called Rogers AGAIN and they approved it. By this time the store in Selkirk is closed. I drive the 30 minutes to Winnipeg. I wait in line at the Rogers store for 30 minutes only to be told that since I was only authorized a few hours ago they refused to sell me a phone for 60 days. Now I am mad. I called customer support again, she said I should be able to walk into the store, get a new phone and that they should call their Rogers Helpline. I go back to the store, wait another 30 minutes only to be told again it was Rogers policy not to sell someone who was just authorized for 60 days. Their decision on this was because I could buy $1000 of dollars of hardware without Jim knowing and they could get sued. I told them I would pay for the phone outright and they still refused to sell me a phone.

Wednesday: I call Rogers customer support again and explain the entire story. The chick comes back and says I talked to my manager and that the policy does state 60 days but they could mail me a new phone, it would take 3-5 business days and I would still need to drive to a rogers dealer to have the sim card & such installed. I fucking lost it. One would think if all I am doing is upgrading my phone and I paid it outright that the phone package would never change.
You want me to go arrest them T? Got a night stick right here if they have attitude also.

Im going to the high school in a cop car to embarrass my daughter now.
LeNeve Wrote:You want me to go arrest them T? Got a night stick right here if they have attitude also.

I called the guy in the store a small cocked comb over asshole. I will probably never walk in there again. Jim & his dad both have the same name just different middle initals. I am going to get him to come with me tomorrow evening to the store to get my bloody phone. They said bring a James Irving... they just didn't specify which one. If he showed them an ID it will James Irving.
Remind me to tell you guys about the skatepark incident and the Stanton County sherriff who thought I was his deputy. Some real awkward shit just went down.
LeNeve Wrote:I also taught everyone the fine art of lighting coffee creamer on fire today.

https://vimeo.com/140975198
:high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:My fight about my phone timeline:

Monday: Phone dies, I call Rogers customer support to find out if it's possible I can upgrade my hardware earlier since it broke. They advised I'm eligible for a new phone however I would need Jim to bump me to a level 1 authorization so I can go into a store and do it without him. I asked if he could call it in, she says yes. Jim calls & says its done.

Tuesday: I drive to Selkirk to get my new phone. I get told I'm only a level 2, I can't do anything. I get pissed off and call customer support. They said they didn't get a call from Jim. I called Jim, he called Rogers AGAIN and they approved it. By this time the store in Selkirk is closed. I drive the 30 minutes to Winnipeg. I wait in line at the Rogers store for 30 minutes only to be told that since I was only authorized a few hours ago they refused to sell me a phone for 60 days. Now I am mad. I called customer support again, she said I should be able to walk into the store, get a new phone and that they should call their Rogers Helpline. I go back to the store, wait another 30 minutes only to be told again it was Rogers policy not to sell someone who was just authorized for 60 days. Their decision on this was because I could buy $1000 of dollars of hardware without Jim knowing and they could get sued. I told them I would pay for the phone outright and they still refused to sell me a phone.

Wednesday: I call Rogers customer support again and explain the entire story. The chick comes back and says I talked to my manager and that the policy does state 60 days but they could mail me a new phone, it would take 3-5 business days and I would still need to drive to a rogers dealer to have the sim card & such installed. I fucking lost it. One would think if all I am doing is upgrading my phone and I paid it outright that the phone package would never change.

I would have called cust service while still in the store, then handed the phone over to the associate. PLUS, I would go either on Twitter or FB (or both) and hit them up detailing the bullshit. It has scored me gift cards and apologies when crap like that happens.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:You want me to go arrest them T? Got a night stick right here if they have attitude also.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I would have called cust service while still in the store, then handed the phone over to the associate. PLUS, I would go either on Twitter or FB (or both) and hit them up detailing the bullshit. It has scored me gift cards and apologies when crap like that happens.[/quote

I did. They messaged me on Twitter and said it was company policy and there's nothing they can do. They didn't offer anything. I ended up prying off the screen and removing and re attaching the battery. Works great!!!
Apparently I can go onto our online Rogers account, order everything off the website but that's ok because I have the account name and password.
Their policy is flawed.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I would have called cust service while still in the store, then handed the phone over to the associate. PLUS, I would go either on Twitter or FB (or both) and hit them up detailing the bullshit. It has scored me gift cards and apologies when crap like that happens.[/quote

I did. They messaged me on Twitter and said it was company policy and there's nothing they can do. They didn't offer anything. I ended up prying off the screen and removing and re attaching the battery. Works great!!!
Apparently I can go onto our online Rogers account, order everything off the website but that's ok because I have the account name and password.
Their policy is flawed.

They apparently are run by the same assholes who run Comcast.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM