Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I hate pie :roll: I think it's disgusting.

You just need to have the right one

The closest I will ever get is pizza pie. I've tried pumpkin, apple and a buncho of others.. :barf:
Try them all. There is one for you.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I've even tried chocolate cream... I hate the crust mostly.
What about graham cracker crust

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I've even tried chocolate cream... I hate the crust mostly.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Meh.. I like the cinnamon graham crackers. I think that's what I used for the chocolate cream. I just wasn't overly impressed.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I've even tried chocolate cream... I hate the crust mostly.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Meh.. I like the cinnamon graham crackers. I think that's what I used for the chocolate cream. I just wasn't overly impressed.

What about therapy?
Joe Wrote:What about therapy?

Jim thinks I need to get into therapy for my snake phobia. I probably need therapy to stop me from snapping his neck... He called me a nice little house wifey last night. He nearly died.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I still can not understand how there's a person in this world who hates every kind of pie.
Chip Wrote:I still can not understand how there's a person in this world who hates every kind of pie.

I love to eat cherries, but cherry pie makes me want to yak.
I HATE PIE!!
can you guys stop hijacking my thread? this was supposed to be all about me, me, me
My cats breath smells like cat food.
NussieT Wrote:My cats breath smells like cat food.

I went to a wedding last night, and drank a bunch of beer that tasted exactly like pumpkin pie.

I liked it more than most of these reviewers seem to.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/19163/55835/
Victor_in_Toronto Wrote:can you guys stop hijacking my thread? this was supposed to be all about me, me, me

Hate to point this out, but you started it.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

I went to a wedding last night, and drank a bunch of beer that tasted exactly like pumpkin pie.

That just sounds gross
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

1) I still say beer tastes like piss
2) I'm not much of a girl, pumpkin spice just ain't my thing. I've never been a big fan of Pumpkin pie.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

2) I'm not much of a girl, pumpkin spice just ain't my thing. I've never been a big fan of Pumpkin pie.

:whomo: on both accounts
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

:whomo: on both accounts

I usually don't drink pumpkin beer. And don't drink pumpkin "spice" anything.
I only drank this one because they were under pouring the mixed drinks. So my options were limited to rum flavored coke, bud light, or this.
And I didn't hate it.
But, I'd rather beer taste like beer.

Saturday night, I tried the new Guinness Nitro IPA.
It's IPA, but with nitrogen like 'normal' Guinness.
That was really good.
Chip Wrote:I usually don't drink pumpkin beer. And don't drink pumpkin "spice" anything.
I only drank this one because they were under pouring the mixed drinks. So my options were limited to rum flavored coke, bud light, or this.
And I didn't hate it.
But, I'd rather beer taste like beer.

Saturday night, I tried the new Guinness Nitro IPA.
It's IPA, but with nitrogen like 'normal' Guinness.
That was really good.

I've always liked liquors better than beer. But I've jsut never found a beer I like. My favorite rum is hard as hell to find anymore, but I will drink that stuff straight.
That all said, I haven't done much drinking since I had the kid and I'm actually ok with that for now.
I HATE PIE!!