Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fear The Walking Dead
Anyone check out this show last night? I thought the series premier was pretty solid and I'm curious to see if it winds up being as big of a hit as The Walking Dead.
Forgot about it completely. I didn't watch anything but some Sesame Street all weekend. That is what my world has evolved into.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Forgot about it completely. I didn't watch anything but some Sesame Street all weekend. That is what my world has evolved into.

That is why my next house needs a lot of rooms with lots of TVs and a nanny that likes to watch cartoons.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Forgot about it completely. I didn't watch anything but some Sesame Street all weekend. That is what my world has evolved into.

That is why my next house needs a lot of rooms with lots of TVs and a nanny that likes to watch cartoons.

If I leave the room, she comes looking for me. I can't even be on my laptop without her asking to see Elmo on there.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Anyone check out this show last night? I thought the series premier was pretty solid and I'm curious to see if it winds up being as big of a hit as The Walking Dead.

I watched it last night.
It was slow starting, but I can't wait to see where it goes.
I'm pumped about it.
I like it. I totally want to have a mother daughter threesome with blonde and her daughter....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I like it. I totally want to have a mother daughter threesome with blonde and her daughter....
The blonde is kinda getting up there in years but I've always liked her. She's been in everything.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I like it. I totally want to have a mother daughter threesome with blonde and her daughter....
The blonde is kinda getting up there in years but I've always liked her. She's been in everything.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Every time I see her, I think "there's Joanie from Deadwood".

Next week is the season finale, right?
Then Walking Dead is back?
The blonde was the chef on Treme that the main character was banging. I think she is super hot. I think she is 52. She has some nude stuff out there if you look. Nice tits.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Oh shit she was in that too. I always think of her as the prostitute from Sons Of Anarchy.

Yrp, finale next week and then TWD is back.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
I was thinking "why is FTWD only a 6 episode season" then I realized WD was a 6 episode season one also. Probably trying to keep pattern or something.

Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Oh shit she was in that too. I always think of her as the prostitute from Sons Of Anarchy.

Yrp, finale next week and then TWD is back.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Haha, she was the head prostitute in Deadwood.
And I totally forgot she was in SoA

Every time I see Kristen Bell, I think of when she got beat to death in Deadwood.
Pete Nice Wrote:I was thinking "why is FTWD only a 6 episode season" then I realized WD was a 6 episode season one also. Probably trying to keep pattern or something.

A trial season I guess?
I would love a threesome with Kristin Bell and the blonde mom from Fear the Walking Dead

Pete Nice Wrote:I would love a threesome with Kristin Bell and the blonde mom from Fear the Walking Dead

Here they are together on screen. Haha.

[youtube]gAnMUPNJtUw[/youtube]