Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction to KODI
Victor_in_Toronto Wrote:I've been on Kodi/XBMC for years. I'm positive I introduced Joe to it. I cant say enough about it. If you haven't tried it out, what are you waiting for?

Yep, I agree to all of this. He totally got me into it and it's awesome.

Vic sells some great Kodi devices already setup for good prices too.
You guys should totally get on it. I sell the boxes around here and make some decent side cash doing it. I'm certainly not getting rich off it, but it helps.
Victor_in_Toronto Wrote:You guys should totally get on it. I sell the boxes around here and make some decent side cash doing it. I'm certainly not getting rich off it, but it helps.
I never asked, how much do you sell them for?

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:
Victor_in_Toronto Wrote:You guys should totally get on it. I sell the boxes around here and make some decent side cash doing it. I'm certainly not getting rich off it, but it helps.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

$130 CAD or about $100 US, programmed and loaded all ready to go. Shipping would be extra.
Victor_in_Toronto Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Sent from my Galaxy S6

$130 CAD or about $100 US, programmed and loaded all ready to go. Shipping would be extra.
I was kinda hoping you just deleivered

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:
Victor_in_Toronto Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I do provide an in home set up where I wear nothing but my red thongs and a smile while I'm there. There's an extra fee with that and Joe's been my only customer, a very satisfied customer I should add.
Victor_in_Toronto Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Victor_in_Toronto Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I do provide an in home set up where I wear nothing but my red thongs and a smile while I'm there. There's an extra fee with that and Joe's been my only customer, a very satisfied customer I should add.
I was low on extra Virgin olive oil.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
(08-11-2015, 02:11 PM)Joe Wrote: This is a cheap and easy way to run KODI.
http://webshop.openelec.tv/

There's also a way to get KODI to run on an Amazon Fire Stick. Jim from the C&R forum runs KODI on his Firestick. I think those are like $40 or less.
Bump but I have an Amazon fire tv box in my bedroom and two fire sticks, one in my living room and one in my guest bedroom. I've been using kodi since 14.1 but currently using Isengard 15.2. I love it for old tv shows like E/R which I am a big fan of and am waiting for 11.22.63 which airs next week on Hulu. This is a tv series based on the Stephen King book about going back in time to prevent the Kennedy assassination. I love Kodi but I still have cable for my local programs. I don't watch much live fights or international sports but everything else is fine for my tastes.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
(02-11-2016, 09:57 PM)javst0 Wrote:
(08-11-2015, 02:11 PM)Joe Wrote: This is a cheap and easy way to run KODI.
http://webshop.openelec.tv/

There's also a way to get KODI to run on an Amazon Fire Stick. Jim from the C&R forum runs KODI on his Firestick. I think those are like $40 or less.
Bump but I have an Amazon fire tv box in my bedroom and two fire sticks, one in my living room and one in my guest bedroom. I've been using kodi since 14.1 but currently using Isengard 15.2. I love it for old tv shows like E/R which I am a big fan of and am waiting for 11.22.63 which airs next week on Hulu. This is a tv series based on the Stephen King book about going back in time to prevent the Kennedy assassination. I love Kodi but I still have cable for my local programs. I don't watch much live fights or international sports but everything else is fine for my tastes.

It's so cool when I introduce Kodi to someone else new. They wind up binge watching shows like crazy. I'm taking one of my Kodi boxes to work to demo it for the rest of the dept.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
I've sold few fire sticks here at work, I buy them cheap on amazon or ebay, load them up with a stable.version of kodi and resell them for $80 for the stick and $130 for the box. I've only had one complaint so far but that was because the person had so many walls and space between his router and tv that the signal wasn't getting through.

I am interested in this, but I am pretty confused.

Are you able to watch live TV? I want to get Eurosport App , which is a channel in the UK to watch live sports. Not sure if its possible.
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
(02-12-2016, 11:36 AM)Donginator Wrote: I am interested in this, but I am pretty confused.

Are you able to watch live TV? I want to get Eurosport App , which is a channel in the UK to watch live sports. Not sure if its possible.

Yes there are live TV options.  Lots of European stuff on there, but I honestly haven't checked that stuff out.
I think I'm finally going to set this up.

I have an HP Pavilion Mini thing, that I put a SSD drive in, in hopes to install Windows 7 on and use it's Media Center.
But apparently Windows 7 doesn't work on it. I can't install any drivers for the internet or displays.
I'm going to try and get to it this week end.
So I've tried to figure this out a couple times, but...
When I download those image files, I can't burn them to a DVD, it keeps telling me it's an "invalid image file".
Anyone got any tips?