Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, April 24, 2015 ~ TGIFF
NussieT Wrote:Sitting in the insurance office I saw a girl come back from her drivers test crying. She failed to pull over for an emergency vehicle.

Oops.

A few weeks ago, I was on my way to work, and an emergency vehicle was coming toward me.
There were 2 cars in front of me. The first one saw the bright flashing lights and/or heard the sirens and stopped.
The car behind them, somehow, did not and slammed into the back of the first car.
Remember when McDonalds playgrounds kicked ass?

[Image: 5e5e9fbeaefc9bd6de2508d04ce0acfe.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Sitting in the insurance office I saw a girl come back from her drivers test crying. She failed to pull over for an emergency vehicle.

Oops.

A few weeks ago, I was on my way to work, and an emergency vehicle was coming toward me.
There were 2 cars in front of me. The first one saw the bright flashing lights and/or heard the sirens and stopped.
The car behind them, somehow, did not and slammed into the back of the first car.

Hahaha. I was in the city the other day. Fire trucks were trying to get through rush hour and no one at the red light was getting out of the way.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Oops.

Hahaha. I was in the city the other day. Fire trucks were trying to get through rush hour and no one at the red light was getting out of the way.

Haha.
What a bunch of dicks.
Chip Wrote:So I got in my car coming back from lunch, and, it's so cold out, 38 degrees, that my heated seats came on.
But, at the same time, the sun is so bright that the inside of my car was so hot that the AC came on.
A weird side effect of why I love the weather here this time of the year.
It can be in the 30's but still be amazing outside.
Your car is going to have a tornado.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:So mad right now. Jim took my car today to the silver foxes house to pick up the mini excavator. My wallet, my drivers license was in that car.
Not only that his truck is falling apart. The tranny doesn't want to shift. The ABS and park brake lights came on and I had very little brakes and the power steering hose he has neglected to change leaked all the power steering fluid out.
I pulled my truck out of storage and said I was done. When it blows up he can't touch it.

How is it that a guy who's background is a mechanic can't take care of his own vehicle?

Mechanics vehicles are the worst. The struts on my car have been squeaking for over a year. We have the struts, just haven't put them on

I thought you might say that. I'd still throw it in his face.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Oops
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:So I got in my car coming back from lunch, and, it's so cold out, 38 degrees, that my heated seats came on.
But, at the same time, the sun is so bright that the inside of my car was so hot that the AC came on.

:high5: I had my windows cracked, it was so warm in my car.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

Oops.

Double Oops
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Remember when McDonalds playgrounds kicked ass?

[Image: 5e5e9fbeaefc9bd6de2508d04ce0acfe.jpg]

:happy: Good times!! Spend many summer days playing there.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:

The humidity isn't up. Don't we need that for a tornado?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

The humidity isn't up. Don't we need that for a tornado?

Or at least one cloud.
Or wind.

If every day was like today, I would be thrilled.
Tomorrow is supposed to be a bit warmer. WHich is great since I will be going to the Walleye Festival.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM