Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
It's snowing here. It's not sticking, but it's coming down. :riot:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I thought that was weird, too.

But really, I say let those people have each other.
I mean, look at them.
Haven't they suffered enough?

Oh definitely. I hope you noticed that one of those females wasn't female, too. :barf:

That was when I stopped looking at the pictures.
I figured that was a good time to stop.

Smart move
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:This is awesome.

The elevators to the observatory atop 1 World Trade Center show an animated time lapse that recreates the development of New York City’s skyline, from the 1500s to today.

http://www.nytimes.com/video/nyregion/10...yline.html

Finally got to see this. It is so cool.
I HATE PIE!!
Eh. It could be good, but DC just seems un-organized with how none of their character story lines seem to mesh like Marvel.
We just had an awesome series of Batman movies, now we forget about them so we can have a new set of stories.

[youtube]IwfUnkBfdZ4[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Eh. It could be good, but DC just seems un-organized with how none of their character story lines seem to mesh like Marvel.
We just had an awesome series of Batman movies, now we forget about them so we can have a new set of stories.

What you just said is why I could never get completely involved in comics. They are worse than soap operas in that sense.
I HATE PIE!!
:roflmao:

:rock:

Ellis just started his show with this version of this song.

[youtube]GOhnKIVLzOw[/youtube]
Google says we've been looking for the Loch Ness Monster for 81 years,
I HATE PIE!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

They "drafted a four point platform to explain their endorsement"

[youtube]lbD3jVIWoY0[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Eh. It could be good, but DC just seems un-organized with how none of their character story lines seem to mesh like Marvel.

I loved Batman Forever & Batman and Robin, there was an unhealthy amount of viewing them when I was younger.
We watched the new ones but it wasn't until The Dark Knight that I thought they were any good again.
Marvel can mesh their storyline but can fuck up an entire character when they try. Spider-Man has been done so many times. The Hulk movie was the worst of the bunch. Iron Man 3 comes in at a close 2nd.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM