Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Your Quirk?
I was reading a thread that asked people what was some of their personality quirks.

Mine are:

1) When I call people or leave a voicemail I always say "Hey, It's me. Tina" Doesn't matter who it is.
2) My food can't touch. Everything is seperated. If juices or sauces mix, I won't eat it.
3) I don't let anyone touch my feet, not even Jim.
NussieT Wrote:I was reading a thread that asked people what was some of their personality quirks.

Mine are:

1) When I call people or leave a voicemail I always say "Hey, It's me. Tina" Doesn't matter who it is.
2) My food can't touch. Everything is seperated. If juices or sauces mix, I won't eat it.
3) I don't let anyone touch my feet, not even Jim.

1) I don't like my food to touch either, though sometimes I can tolerate it, it just depends on what it is.
2) I also hate my feet being touched by anyone.
3) I don't like mashed potatoes or applesauce... Anything that resembles baby food makes my gag when I try to eat it. (that includes wet cereal)
4) I have long hair that I like to run my fingers through, constantly, especially when I am tired or thinking about something. My mom says I have done it since I was very young. I don't even notice when I am doing it half of the time.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
When I buy socks, I buy all new socks. All of the same kind.
And throw all of my old socks away.
This way, I don't have to worry about matching them up.
They're all the same. Same style, same age.

And yes, my food doesn't touch either.
If two foods do touch, I'll take the little bit that's been cross contaminated, and eat that first. So I can get the weird frankenstein of a food taste out of the way.
:roflmao:

I don't get the touching food thing. I know so many people that have that. My food could be served to me in a pile for all I care.
1) When someone starts talking to me the first thing I usually say is "Huh?" When I think about it, I usually know exactly what they said, but I'm just usually so tuned out that it takes a second to sink in.
2) I can't do #2 in a public bathroom when other people are int he bathroom.
3) Regular paperback book paper freaks me out. I only like reading the smooth paper. The regular stuff makes my hair stand up.
Joe Wrote::roflmao:

I don't get the touching food thing. I know so many people that have that. My food could be served to me in a pile for all I care.

You just have to know that it is just gross to pile everything together.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote::roflmao:

You just have to know that it is just gross to pile everything together.

I don't think it's gross.
I just like my potato salad to taste like potato salad and not a weird mix of potato salad and baked beans.
If those flavors were good mixed together, someone would have found a recipe that included them.
I love baked bean potato salad.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
In tribute I got a few salads at lunch and mixed them together.
Joe Wrote:In tribute I got a few salads at lunch and mixed them together.

If they were mixed leafed salads it wouldn't bother me. It's mainly juice however I do mix condiments.
I stopped eating burgers on buns so I mix mustard, dill pickle relish, onions and ketchup and dump it on top.

Right now I'm eating cheese, beef and onion quesadilla and I mix the salsa and sour cream. [Image: a3f3679ae053dd8c953d8249e6d7b481.jpg]
What T has on her plate right there is nasty.

Joe Wrote:What T has on her plate right there is nasty.

Spinach wraps with beef (or chicken depending on day), cheese and onions. Mixed with chunky homemade salsa and 1tsp of sour cream. Don't knock it till you try it.
I had a chicken quesadilla for lunch today.
But I didn't go an mix the sour cream and salsa into a big, weird looking, puddle like that.
Chip Wrote:I had a chicken quesadilla for lunch today.
But I didn't go an mix the sour cream and salsa into a big, weird looking, puddle like that.

It's so good.
I also don't like my feet touched

I don't like my neck touched either, in the front, the choking part of the neck, if anyone touches me there I slap their hand away, even my wife.

I tug on my shirt a lot, down by my waist, I guess I am trying to straighten it out or something.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]