Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 03/10/15: Why?
Chip Wrote:No more Malibu.
:happy:

:high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
And cats are still, well, cats.

http://www.uamshealth.com/News/UAMSResea...ex=0&cid=4
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Some dude is trying to recruit me to work in Pittsburgh...

I wonder if Pete would babysit....

If you ask nice...

I'd also require him to have at least one party every 60 days.

Offer to provide the pizza and I think you'll have a deal.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Before:
[Image: befdf8a6-6457-4c65-a6fb-9e7b3b370099.jpg]

After:
[Image: f5dd7c2a-8b84-4ee7-a7ad-98592610989e.jpg]
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I fucking hate disorganization. Jim told me he'd get someone to do my work today but apparently no one has so I have a million people texting me. Someone lost a set of keys last summer for a concrete truck and I need to get my shit out of this house because Jims brother is being a cock sucker.

Jim needs to be reprimanded.

we are both in pissy moods. Jims brother is on our ass about moving. We have until the 15th but he's shuffling our shit around. His shit is all over all 3 of our properties and we haven't said shit.
Good. Fuck this guy.

The video ended up catching the attention of the California Highway Patrol (CHP), which managed to track down the suspect who they described as a Pasadena man in his early 20s. While the suspect driver initially denied any involvement, he quickly changed tune when officers showed him the video. According to CBS LA, he could be charged with highway violence, reckless driving and assault with a deadly weapon.

[youtube]ZOIdlNO3USI[/youtube]

The Subaru came from behind at around 100mph in moderate morning traffic. He cut from the fast lane to the slow lane and got trapped behind this Lexus. Subaru was honking and tailgating for a mile or two. Lexus remained calm with the Subaru behind him and maintained a slow but constant speed. Lexus never brake checked Subaru. Subaru then passes Lexus on the shoulder. 0:02 rolls down window and throws something at Lexus.

Once in front of the Lexus he starts brake checking him. The Lexus came close to crashing into him twice. The Subaru threw a couple of bottles at him later at the interchange and they both went on their merry ways on different freeways.

I thought the Subaru was having some sort of emergency and had to get to the hospital or something, he was driving that crazy. Then he started brake checking and throwing bottles so in the end he was just a douche.
So the employee I was going to fire last Saturday I got too busy with moving. Figured I'd do it today. This is the text I got from her yesterday. [Image: 51902fcbadf960b7499b7157e17fec4d.jpg]
I guess I have to make sure no one if recording when I throw shit at other cars.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I fucking hate disorganization. Jim told me he'd get someone to do my work today but apparently no one has so I have a million people texting me. Someone lost a set of keys last summer for a concrete truck and I need to get my shit out of this house because Jims brother is being a cock sucker.

Jim needs to be reprimanded.

we are both in pissy moods. Jims brother is on our ass about moving. We have until the 15th but he's shuffling our shit around. His shit is all over all 3 of our properties and we haven't said shit.

That needs to change pretty quick. He can move all his shit to the house.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Good. Fuck this guy.

The video ended up catching the attention of the California Highway Patrol (CHP), which managed to track down the suspect who they described as a Pasadena man in his early 20s. While the suspect driver initially denied any involvement, he quickly changed tune when officers showed him the video. According to CBS LA, he could be charged with highway violence, reckless driving and assault with a deadly weapon.

[youtube]ZOIdlNO3USI[/youtube]

The Subaru came from behind at around 100mph in moderate morning traffic. He cut from the fast lane to the slow lane and got trapped behind this Lexus. Subaru was honking and tailgating for a mile or two. Lexus remained calm with the Subaru behind him and maintained a slow but constant speed. Lexus never brake checked Subaru. Subaru then passes Lexus on the shoulder. 0:02 rolls down window and throws something at Lexus.

Once in front of the Lexus he starts brake checking him. The Lexus came close to crashing into him twice. The Subaru threw a couple of bottles at him later at the interchange and they both went on their merry ways on different freeways.

I thought the Subaru was having some sort of emergency and had to get to the hospital or something, he was driving that crazy. Then he started brake checking and throwing bottles so in the end he was just a douche.

What an asshole
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:So the employee I was going to fire last Saturday I got too busy with moving. Figured I'd do it today. This is the text I got from her yesterday. [Image: 51902fcbadf960b7499b7157e17fec4d.jpg]

Good riddance regardless
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:So the employee I was going to fire last Saturday I got too busy with moving. Figured I'd do it today. This is the text I got from her yesterday. [Image: 51902fcbadf960b7499b7157e17fec4d.jpg]

She must read the forum and knew it was coming.
Joe Wrote:She must read the forum and knew it was coming.

Perhaps but I'd go with she didn't like working Saturdays.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve