Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Office POA
Some guy where I work decided to be a chick. He asked to be called his new name on March 9th and to be given a new job not working directly with clients.

Work is setting him up with his own bathroom and giving him a new job.

Meanwhile I still have the same shitty job and have to use the same smelly bathroom. Wtf
Joe Wrote:Some guy where I work decided to be a chick. He asked to be called his new name on March 9th and to be given a new job not working directly with clients.

Meanwhile I still have the same shitty job and have to use the same smelly bathroom. Wtf

This sounds a lot like a scheme that Cartman pulled just to get his own bathroom at school.
Joe Wrote:Some guy where I work decided to be a chick. He asked to be called his new name on March 9th and to be given a new job not working directly with clients.

Sounds like you need to change your name to Josephine
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I understand the company can't fire him because of his choice however I think they are giving in to his/her demands because they don't want any outcry he/she didn't get their way.
Jim and I were laying in bed yesterday, I brought it up at he too said you should become a girl then.
I know two females that went male and only one of them that had issues at work but most of them were other people
All he needs to do is start wearing lip gloss and maybe a pearl necklace. That should be enough to at least score a private bathroom.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Office Boner Derick 22 7,003 08-30-2010, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Office Space Derick 18 6,138 07-28-2010, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Beckster