Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DBN Rankings...Top 20 (Oct. 09)
ap bikini team Wrote:I'm curious. If Covino's list is different than Rich's (perhaps mentioned some people that Rich forgot), does that mean Rich doesn't like some of us and same for Covino? lol Because I don't see Covino being diplomatic and mentioning people that Rich forgot just to make them feel better

I don't think he should. I think Covino should post a list of the people he truly believes are the top 25 dudebros. Fuck diplomacy.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
And who the fuck is Drewmac. I like to think I listen to the show and should know everyone on the list. Never heard of him....

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Is Covino's list up yet??? Maybe he had the baby and that's why he's late with his list!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:And who the fuck is Drewmac. I like to think I listen to the show and should know everyone on the list. Never heard of him....

Drewmac from Nashville calls in occassionally. They always mention he's a cool dudebro. He might have been in studio once.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
LeNeve Wrote:What, no jerkoff man. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: They drop his name pretty regular. haha. Tear marinaded jerky in the future.

The Jerk Man Wrote:thats it...i cant listen to the show anymore....its up to covino to redeem rich's list and regain me as a listener...rich man that cut me, that cut me deep.

Some people took this list wayyyy too seriously.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe In PA Wrote:Holy shit! I can't beleive I made the list! I've only ever called the show once. It kind of makes my rather shitty week a little better.

Good for you Joe!! You deserved huge props for creating DBN!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Holy shit! I can't beleive I made the list! I've only ever called the show once. It kind of makes my rather shitty week a little better.

Good for you Joe!! You deserved huge props for creating DBN!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
:boobs: :boobs: way to go guys !! i told you guys you!! :rock: :boobs: :boobs:
Iva13 Wrote:Is Covino's list up yet??? Maybe he had the baby and that's why he's late with his list!!!!

He just wants to leave everyone hanging... ha ha!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Is Covino's list up yet??? Maybe he had the baby and that's why he's late with his list!!!!

He just wants to leave everyone hanging... ha ha!
Yeah, hanging from his nuts.
Covino Wrote:1. Greg Mercer - Pitt. (Longtime Quality Support & always has a fair opinion)
2. Kyle in Manitoba (Seems like he's been callin 3x's a day for 5 years)
3 Cloveman (Photoshops & texts are priceless! Climbing the ranks faster than Shabba)
4. Big Daddy Hammer (Level headed guy & Not fucking w/ his take on things)
5 Justin in Utah (Solid dudebro)
6. Wes Idaho (The Everyman dudebro who tells it like it is)
7. Danny Califonia (always has something to say dude calls everyday)
8. Joe Fiore in NY (a true buffoon who demands your attention)
9. Dilldo Baggins ( a web clown)
10. Josh in Winnepeg (responsible & loyal dudebro)
11. Pete Nice in Pitt. (big galoot & cult leader w/ a strong funny opinion)
12 Super Dave in Edmonton (fucker whos good for a one liner)
13 Chellowfellow (in show forum famous)
14. Irish Ben (He's from Hickory and right or wrong he's well thought out)
15 Milk Man- in NJ (makes me laugh)
16. EJ in The Natti (Makes the most impact on FB/Myspace & Text..MOST POSITIVE DBro)
17. Jason in Tampa (Solid Brotha perspective)
18 Cunty Ramirez (Unlike other Cunts he doesn't say things just to get a reaction. He is genuine Lee funny CUNT)
19. 12. 0z Mouse (he's in and out w/ a good point for years)
20. Vinny in Brooklyn (Guy rocks & has been here since Day 1)
21. Eddie your DJ (good guy who enjoys participating)
22. Jes in Vegas (gotta give it up for an honest nuss)
23. Rex in Seattle (Loves talkin fights & Loves the Show)
24. Brian in Ontario (Sir posts A Lot)
25. Black Ice (Who doesn't know this guy? Hes never real quick)

Till next time!
I HATE PIE!!
Covino Wrote:The Names might make it back on the next power ranking

Ray in Balt
Jerkman
Chris in NJ
Edoblin
Rflanz
Leneve
Lakings
Iva 13
Chrisnes
Lakings
I HATE PIE!!
Iva!!! You almost made Covino's list!!!!!!!!! Technically, You SHOULD HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Iva!!! You almost made Covino's list!!!!!!!!! Technically, You SHOULD HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTG Iva!!!! I still can't believe JesinVegas is in there.... us nussies have been around longer...
No offense to Jess...
Only one DBN member. HMMMM. He still has the blinders on.

Pete Nice Wrote:Only one DBN member. HMMMM. He still has the blinders on.

I think you are correct cult leader. Where is the kool aid?