Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DBN Rankings...Top 20 (Oct. 09)
I am curious how did Dildo rank so high???
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Are these rankings going to change like the top 25 does, or the NFL power rankings do? If so how often? Weekly would be too much, even monthly. Maybe every six months the dudebro rankings can be updated. I say that b/c 6 months ago Big Fan and Jotaka would be in the top 5 and Dildo and Cloveman would not even be listed and 2 years ago you would have names like Beef Stu, Ed From Jersey and Fischetti on the list......

Something to think about.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
beckster Wrote:I am curious how did Dildo rank so high???
Because he calls like 3 times a day.
Holy shit! I can't beleive I made the list! I've only ever called the show once. It kind of makes my rather shitty week a little better.
Joe In PA Wrote:Holy shit! I can't beleive I made the list! I've only ever called the show once. It kind of makes my rather shitty week a little better.
The creator of DBN deserves a top 10 in my book.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Haha, I love being #14 on Davis' list!
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
Congrats to all who made Rich's list....
the keifer Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Holy shit! I can't beleive I made the list! I've only ever called the show once. It kind of makes my rather shitty week a little better.

No shit. Exactly.
Pete Nice Wrote:I have a feeling Leneve is on Covino's list. Lover girl, if he is on Covino's list, you know what that means right? HE gets the butt tonight, not he gets butt, he gets THE butt!!!!!

Really? I always thought of myself as a lurker in the shadows. If I am on the list, then that is fucking awesome, if not screw everybody that is. :j/k: I actually heard Covino drop my name today, said I was a little prick, but funny. I had no idea he was even paying real close attention to DBN. Hell, he even said my name right.
What, no jerkoff man. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: They drop his name pretty regular. haha. Tear marinaded jerky in the future.
You should see the post in TOMB. There are more posts to this thread than to the IST. :roflmao:

Guess who is posting the most replys... :kissass:
LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

No shit. Exactly.
This needs to go on my resume.
So my 230 posts on the reject forum and never calling in isn't good enough for me to be in the top 20??? I am offended. :riot:
I'm curious. If Covino's list is different than Rich's (perhaps mentioned some people that Rich forgot), does that mean Rich doesn't like some of us and same for Covino? lol Because I don't see Covino being diplomatic and mentioning people that Rich forgot just to make them feel better
DaveP Wrote:So my 230 posts on the reject forum and never calling in isn't good enough for me to be in the top 20??? I am offended. :riot:
thats what I'm talkin about. No respect[Image: RodneyDangerfield_Album_no_respect.jpg]