Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DBN Rankings...Top 20 (Oct. 09)
Derick Wrote:Hey Petey hows it feel to come in 2 places behind JIW.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That's what happens when you don't perform fellatio on men. Toolbags finish ahead of you.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
haha if anyone gets upset about not being on this list or their place on this list then they've got bigger problems than that.
chelofellow Wrote:
Rich Davis Wrote:Shit...just realized I left off some some good dudes...haha
Sorry Chellow. Probably cooler for being left off

Damn. Now I know how a NY met feels like every year

I can assure you that you are not the Pirates though. You will not be in last place......

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I hope Covino remembers to post it on here also.

Rich if he forgets can you put it here?

Pete Nice Wrote:I hope Covino remembers to post it on here also.

Don't matter... someone will throw it up here I'm sure.
I have a feeling Leneve is on Covino's list. Lover girl, if he is on Covino's list, you know what that means right? HE gets the butt tonight, not he gets butt, he gets THE butt!!!!!

edoblin Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I hope Covino remembers to post it on here also.

Don't matter... someone will throw it up here I'm sure.

True, but it makes it better if the hosts do it themselves, or at least Spot.

Pete Nice Wrote:I have a feeling Leneve is on Covino's list. Lover girl, if he is on Covino's list, you know what that means right? HE gets the butt tonight, not he gets butt, he gets THE butt!!!!!

Maybe Covino put anyone who gave him money for his kid on his list? I think Covino can be bought. Everyone has a price.

[Image: MillionDollarMan.jpg]
edoblin Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have a feeling Leneve is on Covino's list. Lover girl, if he is on Covino's list, you know what that means right? HE gets the butt tonight, not he gets butt, he gets THE butt!!!!!

Maybe Covino put anyone who gave him money for his kid on his list? I think Covino can be bought. Everyone has a price.

Speaking of which, I think Lizito (sp) is a DBN hater, telling Covino not to put us on his list b/c we gave him a gift.

Pete Nice Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:

Speaking of which, I think Lizito (sp) is a DBN hater, telling Covino not to put us on his list b/c we gave him a gift.

He said that? I missed the show today... Well isn't Lizito technically Rich's conscience?
Pete Nice Wrote:
jotaka20 Wrote:I mean seriously Wtf where the hell am I?

Just for this I am going to disappear for 3-4 months to show you guys how much you miss me around here and on The Show.

Man I can't believe this I hate you all.

You should totally be on there over Dildo Baggins. But you disappeared for 6 months. If you would have stayed, you would be on there no doubt.

Who is Dremac?

I am surprised that I am top 5? I figured I would barely make any lists.

Mercer should be top 5.

Where is Irish Ben?

There are so many more cool Dudebros that a top 25 is not enough. Chello, Jotaka, Big Fan, IB, Iva, T, Beckster, JDubb, etc etc. All these people should be on the list, but it's only 25

Haha I don't care. Like you said if I would not disappear I might have a better chance but I have, so what you gonna do? Just nice that people actually remember who the hell I am.
Pete Nice Wrote:Speaking of which, I think Lizito (sp) is a DBN hater, telling Covino not to put us on his list b/c we gave him a gift.
When did he say that?
How am I not on this list? Thats Bullshit!

Confusedarcasm:
brampton Wrote:How am I not on this list? Thats Bullshit!

Confusedarcasm:

:riot: :riot: :riot: :riot:
chelofellow Wrote:
Rich Davis Wrote:Shit...just realized I left off some some good dudes...haha
Sorry Chellow. Probably cooler for being left off

Damn. Now I know how a NY met feels like every year

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: