Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooooosday, Dec 16, 2014 ~ Pubic Hair.............
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning all!

Happy Birthday!!!! :happy:
Thanks B!

Happy Birthday butt!
Thanks buddy!
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning all!

Happy birthday Jdubb
Thanks you T!
Love the t-shirt on the right...
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[youtube]M6Cr8mBEtXs[/youtube]
Jbirfday
Chip Wrote:Has a dumb comedy ever caused this much ruckus?

http://defamer.gawker.com/leaked-watch-t...thardigree

It's either going to help the movie make a heck of a lot more money than it initially would have or it will flop miserably.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Jbirfday
Thanks!
[Image: daily-morning-awesomeness-35-photos-353.gif?w=400&h=225]
I read the other day that over 1 billion dollars is wasted on gift cards every year. I won't buy a gift card for Christmas.
My sister in laws swears they are the best thing ever. With that being said I had a $40 gift card in my wallet that was given to me by her last year to a store I never shop at.
That Panda is so awesome that I want one.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:I read the other day that over 1 billion dollars is wasted on gift cards every year. I won't buy a gift card for Christmas.
My sister in laws swears they are the best thing ever. With that being said I had a $40 gift card in my wallet that was given to me by her last year to a store I never shop at.

Nothing is less exciting than being handed an envelope with a gift card. Even with sweaters and such, at least you have a moment of "what will this be".
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:I read the other day that over 1 billion dollars is wasted on gift cards every year. I won't buy a gift card for Christmas.
Same. I won't buy greeting cards for any occasion. My wives family will buy a card every time you fart... so my wife did the same when we got married. She now is in the same camp as I am and dosent' buy cards anymore. Such a waste of money; $4 for the card and another $.50 for postage... FUNK THAT!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Nothing is less exciting than being handed an envelope with a gift card. Even with sweaters and such, at least you have a moment of "what will this be".

They are pretty lame.
Unless they're asked for.
A while back I knew I was going to be getting a new TV, so I threw out Best Buy gift cards as an idea for a birthday and christmas.
Those really came in handy.
JDubb Wrote:
Same. I won't buy greeting cards for any occasion. My wives family will buy a card every time you fart... so my wife did the same when we got married. She now is in the same camp as I am and dosent' buy cards anymore. Such a waste of money; $4 for the card and another $.50 for postage... FUNK THAT!

Read that again.

But as for greeting cards, I am not against stopping at the Dallor Tree where they are $0.50 ea, especially when I know they will be looked at and then tossed.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

They are pretty lame.
Unless they're asked for.
A while back I knew I was going to be getting a new TV, so I threw out Best Buy gift cards as an idea for a birthday and christmas.
Those really came in handy.

That is entirely different when you ask for them. But, at the same time, it's kinda of boring to get them as opposed to some wrapped gift.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, May 27, 2015 ~ Floating houses and bad hair cuts Beckster 26 372 05-28-2015, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Tuesday, Dec 30, 2014 ~ BWW Beckster 21 338 12-30-2014, 11:41 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, Dec 29, 2014 ~ Don't Want To Work Beckster 10 476 12-29-2014, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Joe
  MERRY CHRISTMAS DBN ~ 2014 Beckster 2 260 12-27-2014, 01:30 AM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday December 23rd, 2014 -- Temper Tantrum NussieT 17 206 12-23-2014, 04:35 PM
  December 22nd/2014 -- Party Day NussieT 52 497 12-22-2014, 05:09 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Friday, Dec 19, 2014 ~ Christmas Cards Beckster 42 493 12-22-2014, 09:45 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thurs, Dec 18, 2014 ~ Pizza & Beer Joe 30 297 12-18-2014, 04:34 PM
  Wednesday 12/17/2014 -- Chilly. NussieT 26 264 12-18-2014, 11:56 AM
  Monday, Dec 15, 2014 ~ Sleep Beckster 47 363 12-15-2014, 11:14 PM
Last Post: NussieT