Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 12/08/2014 - Green Monday
NussieT Wrote:I went Christmas shopping with my Gma on Saturday. It wasn't too bad. A few long crazy lines but I got most of it done.

I feel like I have a lot yet to get, but I've been buying stuff here and there for months. I need to look over my purchases to see who I have left. What really sucks is that I don't get paid again until the 23.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I'm really diggin the 2015 Mustang. I just can't get into the black wheels. It just looks cheep.
Confusedhock:

[youtube]HYcsW48HHXM[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:I'm really diggin the 2015 Mustang. I just can't get into the black wheels. It just looks cheep.

I'm not a fan of the whole "murder out" thing.
These are the rims I have, and I love them. They have black pockets but aren't all black.

[Image: 2013_dodge_charger_13.jpg]
These cities were voted the most Christmasy:

1. Bethlehem, PA
2. Mcadenville, NC
3. Durango, CO
4. Frankenmuth, MI
5. Paradise, PA
6. Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg, TN
7. Santa Claus, IN
8. Reno, NV
9. Woodstock, VT
10. North Pole, AK - There's a way to send them your kids' Santa letters and they will send them back with their North Pole stamp. I'm doing that when the baby is old enough.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://impulcity.com/articles/the-17-most-amazing-christmas-towns-in-america">https://impulcity.com/articles/the-17-m ... in-america</a><!-- m -->
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:green apple splatter Monday

Apples make my mouth itch.
I eat an apple with my lunch every day.

I have some weird allergy to uncooked apples. It sucks because I really like apples.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
If I eat an apple off the core I will end up with sores inside my mouth but I can eat a sliced apple without any problems.
Chip Wrote:Confusedhock:

[youtube]HYcsW48HHXM[/youtube]

That was painful to watch. Had to have been a woman or a drunk.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb gets apple herpes.....
JDubb Wrote:If I eat an apple off the core I will end up with sores inside my mouth but I can eat a sliced apple without any problems.

That's even weirder.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:If I eat an apple off the core I will end up with sores inside my mouth but I can eat a sliced apple without any problems.

That's even weirder.
That's me.
JDubb Wrote:

That's even weirder.
That's me.

Is it an allergy? just a really mild one?
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

That's even weirder.
That's me.

Is it an allergy? just a really mild one?
Not that I know of, I have no other problems with apples. It may be the pesticide used in the orchards and the apples are not washed well enough.
NussieT Wrote:I went Christmas shopping with my Gma on Saturday. It wasn't too bad. A few long crazy lines but I got most of it done.

I feel like I have a lot yet to get, but I've been buying stuff here and there for months. I need to look over my purchases to see who I have left. What really sucks is that I don't get paid again until the 23.

I need a few things than I wil be done. I'm taking the kids to see Santa this saturday so I may be able to squeeze a few more out.
don't eat the core
I have to go over Jim's parents house in a little bit and I'm putting it off. Its one of those places that gets you angry the second you walk in the door.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT