Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 12/05/14: Skynet is back
Joe Wrote:Now I have a headache.

Haha.
Hungover for happy hour
MY buddy's birthday is today and mine was Wednesday so we are all going out tonight. He made plans at a blues club. I'm not sure if that's my thing...

You drank too much.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
the applebees in Pueblo Coloroado had Goose Island Bourbon County Stout on tap. I didn't have any. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:MY buddy's birthday is today and mine was Wednesday so we are all going out tonight. He made plans at a blues club. I'm not sure if that's my thing...

You better sober up, so you can start all over.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
TLC reaired those Christmas Light Fight shows from last year. There was a house in Illinois that was fucking awesome. I need to become an electrician so I can add some wiring to out house to be able to do that stuff. They had these strobe lights peppered all over and I think those would look sweet in my yard..

I'd pull up images, but these fuckers have it all blocked. Lame
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:What's going on

I got shorted about a grand on my paycheck. I was like. Confusedhock: :eek:

Then I asked the secretary what the heck was going on. simple clerical error. It's all resolved now. except I have 2 checks to deposit instead of one.

and it rained last night. and today its 60 degrees. so. rock on

You're lucky they fixed it right away and didn't tell you that you had to wait until the next pay period.

I shorted one of my employees this pay week too by accident. I only shorted her 8 hours. When she told me I gave her the option. I can cut a new cheque with the proper amount of she can wait till next pay. I felt so bad.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:direct deposit deez nutz.

I don't like direct deposit, or using debit card, or writing checks either actually.

Confusedad:
My full time job, I don't have direct deposit.
My bosses aren't that old, but they seem to hate technology, which is weird seeing as how we work on computers all day.
They also just got smart phones last year.

We used to have direct depositing but my employees bitched too much so I took it away and instead of me being nice and driving their cheques to them. They have to find me.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

You drank too much.

I did. I liked it.
a blues club sounds like a pretty nice time to me.
those nerds from weird science went to a blues club, and got all drunk with the bruthas.
I am so bored. I have been sitting in this truck since 8 am and my ass is starting to get sore
LeNeve Wrote:a blues club sounds like a pretty nice time to me.

So far the music has sucked. It has been more blue grass than blues.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM