Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, Nov 7, 2014 ~ It's finally here!!
I love when my boss puts lithiumon the radio, on pay day Fridays. it rocks. usually, as long as Lithium cooperates with a good set list. so far so good. :rock: :rock:
Chip Wrote:It could be worse.
He could be having sex with the snake.
Confusedad:

Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
So, in Wales a dude took to eating a woman... literally..... LIke her eyeball and face
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
there are some weird poeple in Wales. i think they worship the Canadian devil there.
LeNeve Wrote:there are some weird poeple in Wales. i think they worship the Canadian devil there.

And they don't drink responsibly.

[youtube]wF1E5ZO8Lug[/youtube]
We were doing a science project on animals in grade 8 and we were watching a video and it had two snakes having sex on it. Apparently I made a face when I saw that made everyone laugh. My teacher kept rewinding it and laughing so hard.
ass, drink, more ass, cars, ass, boobs, ass, fun , party. drink more, more ass.
LeNeve Wrote:I love when my boss puts lithiumon the radio, on pay day Fridays. it rocks. usually, as long as Lithium cooperates with a good set list. so far so good. :rock: :rock:

I haven't had my car all week, so no Sirius all week. It sucks balls. This stupid pop channel these guys insist on listening to has played the same songs over and over already today. :killme:
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:ass, drink, more ass, cars, ass, boobs, ass, fun , party. drink more, more ass.

Those kinds of weeks are so done and gone for me.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:We were doing a science project on animals in grade 8 and we were watching a video and it had two snakes having sex on it. Apparently I made a face when I saw that made everyone laugh. My teacher kept rewinding it and laughing so hard.

If that happened now, you'd be on YouTube by now and we could all laugh too.
This has been one of the best seasons of South Park in a while.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:We were doing a science project on animals in grade 8 and we were watching a video and it had two snakes having sex on it. Apparently I made a face when I saw that made everyone laugh. My teacher kept rewinding it and laughing so hard.

I kind of wish it was. Grade 8 was the best year. Our teacher spent a whole day with his fly undone and his shirt was sticking through it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:ass, drink, more ass, cars, ass, boobs, ass, fun , party. drink more, more ass.

you can still do all of that, if you drink responsibly.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

you can still do all of that, if you drink responsibly.

Maybe when the kid is a tad older.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I kind of wish it was. Grade 8 was the best year. Our teacher spent a whole day with his fly undone and his shirt was sticking through it.

7th Grade.. Mr Jensen. Always drunk. Always dozing at his desk when he wasn't trying to look up skirts or down our shirts. I once watched him walk into a wall. I heard he finally retired.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip