Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOMB Raiding: Offish Explanation for MoLLY's answer
Apparent Lee, the boys are little too metro for Molly too:

MoLLY Wrote:If you missed the show today, the guys asked me "the" question: Who would you rather: Covino or Rich? My answer: In this (very hypothetical, mind you) situation, I said that I would "rather" Spot! Here is my reasoning...like I said on the show, C&R are a little too pretty for me. By this I mean they are the kind of guys who put a lot of time into getting ready in the morning; probably more time than me. There is nothing wrong with that and I admit they are attractive dudes, but when it comes to guys, it ain't my steez if ya know what I'm sayin! So to those of you that thought I said Spot because I was covering up my true feelings for one or both of the other 2, sorry to burst your bubble! I prefer men who are more, well, manly (no offense C&R)! So there ya go. From reading the forums I kinda knew this question was coming, but it didn't make it any more comfortable when it finally came! Haha, good thing I have a higher tolerance for uncomfortable situations than I did before (see: our weekly Dirty Slang investigations).

Thanks to all of you guys for listening...I truly enjoyed coming to work everyday and getting to know you all a little bit during my time on the show. I have a free subscription for a little longer, so I'll still be listening and getting on the forum when I can!

Arrivederci baby!
MoLLY
They pussed out on this, other interns have tried to say Spot or Sami and they would say NO WAY it's gotta be either Covino or Rich, no other options.

Lame
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some really funny/good photo shops from TOMB LeNeve 2 1,265 08-24-2020, 06:43 AM
Last Post: monika
  TOMB LeNeve 223 35,536 02-25-2020, 04:10 AM
Last Post: hardeep15
  TOMB Raiding... Wish Upon A Star SiriusXM Contest JDubb 6 2,834 12-24-2010, 01:26 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Doing some TOMB raiding; The "Would You Do Her" Game - NSFW JDubb 28 9,038 06-26-2009, 08:46 PM
Last Post: AirHej
  TOMB Rooski 3 2,072 04-24-2009, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Joe