Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Sniper
Not a review, but this looks intense.

[youtube]MItGoIxoVGk[/youtube]
This movie trailer pumped me up. Looks amazing.
That looks bad ass.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I'm almost done the book. It's a good read. This guy was a bad ass.

[Image: 9780062290793_p0_v4_s260x420.JPG]
The showing I went to on Saturday was sold out shortly after I got my tickets. I don't remember ever being in a theater that full.

The movie kicked ass. They cover 4 tours so it feels like it moves forward pretty quickly. They should have let it go to 3 hours instead of 3. Cooper deserves an award for that.
I have seen it twice now, once at home on the XBMC and once in the theatre in the fancy dolby theatre.

Awesome movie. Awesome man. Eastwood and Cooper should be winning all the oscars.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I have seen it twice now, once at home on the XBMC and once in the theatre in the fancy dolby theatre.

Awesome movie. Awesome man. Eastwood and Cooper should be winning all the oscars.

I agree completely. I watched the special the History Channel did on him including interviews with him. Just a great guy.

Cooper was just amazing as Kyle.