Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama
Is it just me, or does Obama seem too perfect. By that, I mean family pictures, drinking beer, cheering for sports teams. Is the media making him out to be this amazing guy. I myself could give a fuck less about Obama, but he strikes me as not being what the media is making him out to be.

I really don't know what point I'm trying to make. He's like that dude in your home town, a fireman perhaps, or johny football hero. Everybody is on their nuts, then one day out of no where, fireman joe, or johny football hero, flips the fuck out, and kills someone, or rapes a kid. Then everybody is like "wow he was the perfect guy".

Am I callling Obama a pedophile, or potential murderer,I don't know, maybe, maybe not. All I do know is I'm fucking bored as hell at work right now, and when I'm bored I think of weird shit.
He is all Charisma. His politics suck.

He is going to benefit from two things

1. Being black.

2. The upturn of the economy that he had NOTHING to do with.

My bet is he does not really accomplish anything but will get a second term anyway b/c he is a smooth talker and a PR machine.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:He is all Charisma. His politics suck.

1. Being black.

My bet is he does not really accomplish anything but will get a second term anyway b/c he is a smooth talker and a PR machine.

Will he molest an intern, or kill anybody though.
LeNeve Wrote:

1. Being black.

If he does we will never hear about it. He has a PR machine to make sure of that. As president, I can assure you, people have already dies b/c of him.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
LeNeve Wrote:

1. Being black.

Molest is such a strong word.

He's a brother, he's gonna "hit that shit",

and killing someone, come on, he's gonna "smoke a fool"!
:roflmao:
Seriously, wen was the last time this country had a president that actually did anything amazing.

That doesn't include being an amazing idiot.
Joe In PA Wrote:Seriously, wen was the last time this country had a president that actually did anything amazing.

Not in my lifetime.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Joe In PA Wrote:Seriously, wen was the last time this country had a president that actually did anything amazing.

Sticking a cigar in a sniz doesn't count?
brampton Wrote:

Sticking a cigar in a sniz doesn't count?

I thought that was amazing.
Obama is so much like Jimmy Carter that it isn't even funny. He'll go down in history as one of the worst Presidents in history. He's a liar and a clown.

The country would be better off with a shit for brains like Biden in charge. Has nothing to do with color and everything to do with just how horrible he is politically.

Anybody that thinks Obamacare is going to be beneficial or will actually save taxpayers money is a brainless lemming.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Well said Pokes

:roflmao: This could be the funniest thread on here

Probably Roosevelt.... Kennedy was a bit over-hyped from what I remember in History class. He was shot before he was able to really do anything.

I just hope that things get better, because they sure as hell need to stop getting worse. I was reading this article about Detroit this morning... This shows what the collapse of the American Auto Industry is causing......... http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091025/us_n...ng_detroit
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
this may surprise some

in 10 months Obama's already golfed more then Bush junior did in two terms

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2009/10/620000444/1">http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... 20000444/1</a><!-- m -->
MMM Cunty!
mug shots of Obama supporters.

[Image: obama-supporters-mug-shots.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obama relection is in real trouble - YEH! Pokes28 56 18,254 06-15-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Obama Man Can......From the Bob & Tom Show Brian 0 1,101 05-29-2009, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Brian