Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
September 15, 2014 ~ Whipping Kids
LeNeve Wrote:wut?

"All you legal gun owners who's guns don't kill anybody, you are responsible for all of these criminals killing people with illegal guns because you refuse to give up your legal guns."

[Image: fuck-all-the-logic.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:Tha weird kid that used to wash cars here, the one that liked touching dead cats. He posted this status on facebook last night. Saying he's proud to be heterosexual, and gayness is an abomination, etc.. etc...

It had alot of comments, so I had to read them of course. first comment was from some gay dude, calling cat toucher a hypocrit, because they got gay together several times.

I was like :eek: oh snap.

next comment was from cat touchers wife, saying "yeah, he was gay, but he's changed now! God has fixed him!!!"

again I was like Confusedhock: :eek:

IT was a pretty good thread.

A: Are you sure this wasn't a hacked status and they were making fun of him?

B: Screenshots?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Tha weird kid that used to wash cars here, the one that liked touching dead cats. He posted this status on facebook last night. Saying he's proud to be heterosexual, and gayness is an abomination, etc.. etc...

It had alot of comments, so I had to read them of course. first comment was from some gay dude, calling cat toucher a hypocrit, because they got gay together several times.

next comment was from cat touchers wife, saying "yeah, he was gay, but he's changed now! God has fixed him!!!"

Haha. Every time you say hack, I think of tha scene from Iron Man 3 when Tony says "It's not the '80s, nobody says 'hack' anymore".
LeNeve, you should just leave this video in the comments.

[youtube]flMS2gHFOH0[/youtube]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

It was legit. another co-worker told me he was posting about finding god, and god had cured his gay. He was posting this on our local classifieds. :roflmao: :roflmao:

sounds like a good way to fish for some gay action.
The post is gone now, but I did capture one screenshot last night. His name is John Little, wifes name is Rhetta Little.

he also posts some hardcore republican quotes, and chic filet support, things like that, abotu every hour all day. He's really trying to fight the gayness.
LeNeve Wrote:The post is gone now, but I did capture one screenshot last night. His name is John Little, wifes name is Rhetta Little.

he also posts some hardcore republican quotes, and chic filet support, things like that, abotu every hour all day. He's really trying to fight the gayness.

[Image: 8uvynu5u.jpg]
he needs an accountabili-buddy
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Haha. Every time you say hack, I think of tha scene from Iron Man 3 when Tony says "It's not the '80s, nobody says 'hack' anymore".

I never got to see IronMan 3.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:It was legit. another co-worker told me he was posting about finding god, and god had cured his gay. He was posting this on our local classifieds. :roflmao: :roflmao:

sounds like a good way to fish for some gay action.

Wow... I'll bet he knows all about truck stop bathrooms then...
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Is all the rage lately.

I slapped my kid's hands yesterday for trying to scratch and now she hits herself when I tell her she's being naughty.

I don't whip my kids but I have shot them with nerf guns and they've gotten swatted a few times... Keeps them in line
I work closely with this concrete pump company and one of the guys who works was in a really bad accident last night. I texted him this afternoon and he is getting surgery to have his leg bolted back together. Ouch
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:For Derick and other motorcycle junkies

http://www.getitfree.us/post/Freebies-ge...term=&zid=
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The post is gone now, but I did capture one screenshot last night. His name is John Little, wifes name is Rhetta Little.

[Image: 8uvynu5u.jpg]

What is in the water in Kansas?
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:I work closely with this concrete pump company and one of the guys who works was in a really bad accident last night. I texted him this afternoon and he is getting surgery to have his leg bolted back together. Ouch

Ouch Confusedad:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Toooooesday, September 20, 2016 Beckster 9 1,350 09-21-2016, 01:08 PM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip