Poll: Who is hotter?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kristen Bell
29.17%
7 29.17%
Mila Kuntis
70.83%
17 70.83%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Hotter
They brought up the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall on the show today. Covino said that there was no question that Mila Kuntis looked better than Kristen Bell in it. I thought Kristen Bell was smokin in that movie. What do you think?

[Image: 407f554f.jpg]
[Image: 41c857e5.jpg]
[Image: 1c783a56.jpg]
[Image: bb988ffb.jpg]
[Image: 14b5e5a0.jpg]
[Image: 51758597.jpg]
[Image: c530e904.jpg]
[Image: 0605cfbe.jpg]
[Image: 68ad9b07.jpg]
They are both hot as fuck, but Bell is just another blondie in a town full of them. Kunis is exotic.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I don't know what it is about her, but good lord I would do bad things to Kristen Bell. I think it might be that perfect smile (3rd and 4th pic). She has a personality. I've seen them both in interviews and Kristen is charismatic and bubbly, while Mila seems stoned most of the time. So I'm betting that charisma will lead to lots of sexy.
Kristen Bell all the way for me. There aren't a lot of hot blondies around here and for some reason I like blondies.
I pick the brunette
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:I pick the brunette
Me too.
Normally I go for blondes, but she's pretty plain.

Mila is exotic enough to win this one
I usually prefer blondes also, but Kunis is just so much hotter

this blonde is hot, but she looks like every other blonde
MMM Cunty!
I'm a sucker for blondes so this should be simple for me but on this one I can't make up my mind. I guess I'm going to go with kuntis.
I am the PEREZIDENT
kristen is in my top 3 list, one of my all time favs, love her
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
screw you guys!! More Kristen Bell for me.(the votes don't really match the comments) :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :missionary: :ontop: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: Big Grin
I've had bad thoughts about Mila since before she was of legal age. Bell is hot, but not even close in my mind.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Covino only likes Mila kuntis because she looks like Layla
The blond girl looks like a tranny, a good one, but a tranny none the less.
LeNeve Wrote:The blond girl looks like a tranny, a good one, but a tranny none the less.

I don't think so, but her smile is crappy. I had to check those picts out more closely for an Adam's apple.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who's Hotter - G4 Edition Joe 5 3,333 04-01-2013, 08:40 AM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Who's Hotter? negadave 7 3,056 01-03-2011, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Beckster