Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday, August 5, 2014 ~ Yoga Class
[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWO3pVE7Dqs[/youtube_url]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I'm a little ashamed of myself for liking the Grown Ups movies.
But, they're just mindlessly funny.
When I grow up, I want to be as cool as this dog.

[Image: life-rough-2.gif?w=497&h=279]
I don't see how this could go bad.

[youtube]K16vRppBw6U[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:I'm a little ashamed of myself for liking the Grown Ups movies.
But, they're just mindlessly funny.

I only made it part way through the second one before I decided to go to bed. I liked the first one, even though I felt like it was just filled up with a bunch of one-liners.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
We've gotten so busy in the last month I am barely keeping up with my work. I have customers that I did work for at the beginning of July and they still haven't been billed yet. I would have had time today if my batcher didn't leave for a week to go on a weeklong fishing tournament. I took the long weekend off to spend time with my family but i am kind of regretting it now.
In the last month we've had 1 employee quit, 1 get fired and 1 given the choice to quit or get fired.

The one who quit wanted more money because she's been with us the longest and she deserved it. All she did was watch one of our recycle sites to make sure no one dumped garbage. I drove all the trucks, helped pick up all the materials. I did 3/4 of the work when I was onsite anyway, there was no way I was giving her a raise.

The one who was given the choice, told us he couldn't wear a hardhat. We've gone through the appropriate employment standard protcols except we gave him the choice of our slack recycle job or be fired. He still hasn't given me the option. I've now given him til Friday at noon or I will fire him.

The one who got fired was our newest hire. She complained about aboslutely everything. She hated the heat and expected me to bring her cold water everyday and that I was required to give her an air conditioner (i don't have to. The day she bitched it was (90F out, I worked 12 hours in concrete trucks that don't have air conditioning and Jim was welding). She then asked to leave early on Saturday because no one was there and threw me attitude when I told her no. She was told at the end of her shift she was to hand in her keys. I gave her a $200 cash advance (because of our payroll system, I was being nice) and then I found out Jim filled her truck full of fuel. I damn well hope her pay cheque is enough to cover it.
Hello...
I'm tired.
NussieT Wrote:In the last month we've had 1 employee quit, 1 get fired and 1 given the choice to quit or get fired.

The one who quit wanted more money because she's been with us the longest and she deserved it. All she did was watch one of our recycle sites to make sure no one dumped garbage. I drove all the trucks, helped pick up all the materials. I did 3/4 of the work when I was onsite anyway, there was no way I was giving her a raise.

The one who was given the choice, told us he couldn't wear a hardhat. We've gone through the appropriate employment standard protcols except we gave him the choice of our slack recycle job or be fired. He still hasn't given me the option. I've now given him til Friday at noon or I will fire him.

The one who got fired was our newest hire. She complained about aboslutely everything. She hated the heat and expected me to bring her cold water everyday and that I was required to give her an air conditioner (i don't have to. The day she bitched it was (90F out, I worked 12 hours in concrete trucks that don't have air conditioning and Jim was welding). She then asked to leave early on Saturday because no one was there and threw me attitude when I told her no. She was told at the end of her shift she was to hand in her keys. I gave her a $200 cash advance (because of our payroll system, I was being nice) and then I found out Jim filled her truck full of fuel. I damn well hope her pay cheque is enough to cover it.

You think it would be easy to find good help.
But there are so many dumb people out there.
Good help is so hard to find.

Jim is working on getting his mom to be more willing to help watch the baby. If I can get her on board and if she becomes more reliable, then I can go find a better job that doesn't pay so crappy. I don't have anyone else near me that I know to help watch the baby while I am working.
I HATE PIE!!
:roflmao:

So, I turned on CnR for the first time I forever.
And Rich is asking Covino what toilet he's shit in the most in his life.
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

So, I turned on CnR for the first time I forever.
And Rich is asking Covino what toilet he's shit in the most in his life.

Our house has one bathroom. No contest there which toilet.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Hello...

Quick question: Most recent made movie that you've seen that you actually liked?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Hello...

Quick question: Most recent made movie that you've seen that you actually liked?
The last movie I saw in a theater was Frozen, I liked it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM